• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Post your clips

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

TyGuy

Make America a good boy again.
Reaction score
One of the nice things about having an nvidia card is shadowplay. You can record your sessions with almost no impact on your game performance. I'm assuming consoles have some sort of video capturing feature as well? Anyway, having shadowplay with battlefield 4 is a must to capture those crazy moments. Here is one of mine.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGxR5sjbKZY

Reactions: NtG
Damn, I forgot that I deleted most of my CS:GO clips to save space when I did a fresh install of windows back in December.

Here's a clip of me getting killed because my teammates were idiots:

Last edited:
Damn, nice. When I play TF2 I usually just sprint at people and hold down the trigger on my flamethrower lol.

It just comes with practice, to be honest. I think my record killstreak with the huntsman (the bow and arrow) is in the thirties. Although to be fair I did have my buddy as a pocket medic helping me stay alive. I've gotten to the high teens and into the twenties alone, though. Mostly on Turbine and Dustbowl. Those are the two best huntsman maps.

Are you using shadow play @Jack Brickman ? If you hit alt and f10 it will record your last 5 minutes. You can do this every so often and then throw multiple videos into Sony Vegas to take the best highlights of your match.

Since I don't have my CS:GO clips anymore, I uploaded these Rocket League clips for this thread:

I just ordered the 3D vision 2 kit. I've been meaning to give this game a shot and from what I gather the 3D is pretty good in this game with some community fixes.

Driving games and side scrolling 3D games are fantastic with 3D glasses.

Are you using shadow play @Jack Brickman ? If you hit alt and f10 it will record your last 5 minutes. You can do this every so often and then throw multiple videos into Sony Vegas to take the best highlights of your match.

Yup, using Shadow Play. I'm working on a highlight video right now, but in the meantime I'm just throwing up some random clips.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."