• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Preseason game 4 bulls @ cavs

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Adam

Reading and reacting
Reaction score
This should be interesting. Looking like bron will play and the starters will get their first continuity.

Things to look at revolve around:
Spacing with rose and wade

Rotations at the guard with rose leaving early. Does lue go with Jr and shift wade to point or does he do something stupid like Calderón.

How does crowder look next to bron?(my guess is sexier than @Cratylus avatar)

Will lue extend the rotation in the second half and get cedi Frye etc.. Some run?

Does the motion occur now bron is dominating the ball?

I can't watch this live so won't be spamming this thread like game 3 but thought a thread should be made

How does crowder look next to bron?(my guess is sexier than @Cratylus avatar)

35963173402_bc5090aab3_o.gif

Is it already certain that our starting five will play tonight?

Dave McMenamin
Not only was there news about Iman Shumpert returning to the lineup today just six days after spraining his left foot, but Cavs coach Tyronn Lue said that Shumpert will be Cleveland's first substitution off the bench when Derrick Rose comes out in the first quarter. Right now, these are the guaranteed contract guys out of Cleveland's rotation: Channing Frye, Richard Jefferson, Ante Zizic, Jose Calderon and Cedi Osman.

Oh boy. Can't wait to see Bron and Crowder together on defense. Guarantee we will see some sweet dishes by Bron to Jae as well, as he is super mobile and looks for the cuts constantly.

Excited for the 1st time this season.

What channel?

Nevermind... Seen ESPN...brain lapse

Looking forward to the game and win. That espn foursome has 3-4 Cavs haters for sure. Can't stand Beadle, tolerate the others. Chauncy is OK I guess.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."