• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Ray Rice suspended & cut - trouble for Goodell?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

caf

Some people did something.
Reaction score
Two game suspension, everyone!

Cheering for Ray Rice
Statue for a murderer in Ray Lewis

Maximum legal pursuit for pathetic fan pissing on Art's grave.

Stay classy, Baltimore.

They looked normal walking into the elevator then Rice gets real close to her and obviously words are said. Who throws the first shot, her or Rice? Then Rice backs up, she comes after him and he clocks her with a left? It's amazing that in 2014 we still have crappy video.

Regardless, she was of no danger to him. What was she going to do, push him a little, slap at his chest? He full on cold cocks her. That whole thing is sad.

Last edited:
They looked normal walking into the elevator then Rice gets real close to her and obviously words are said. Who throws the first shot, her or Rice? Then Rice backs up, she comes after him and he clocks her with a left? It's amazing that in 2014 we still have crappy video.

Regardless, she was of no danger to him. What she going to do, push him a little, slap at his chest? He full on cold cocks her. That whole thing is sad.

I can't see it, but I guess he spit on her in the video as well.

She also cracked her head on the railing on the way down. Got to give it to Rice, though...that was a nice left hook.

How long until the Ray Rice gets put on the inactive list?

The Ravens can't possibly play this dude given the public outcry.

Guys it's okay. There was never a police report filed. Can't give him more than 2 games for a crime he didn't commit.

NFL looking worse and worse by the day.

But good thing those weed smokers are out of the league!

Did the NFL see this before handing down his sentancing?

Conspiracy Theory Warning:

When I saw the Albert Bree's report saying that the NFL would trade Josh Gordon's suspension being overturned for the allowance of HGH testing it got me thinking. What would make the NFL want to use Gordon as a pawn in order to win the negotiations for the implementation of HGH blood testing. As always it comes down to money. Two CBA's ago, the NFL basically put a cap on what rookies can make based on draft slots...very similar to the NBA rookie scale. The players association agreed to this because it would leave more money for the veterans, which in reality does make sense.

Now from my understanding of the benefits of HGH it's all about recovery. I've even seen where HGH has been referred to as the "fountain of youth" for athletes and body builders. Meaning this would extend the careers of football players...

Ok, let's tie this together with a bow, considering that the league now has a rookie salary slotting system, they have the players under a controlled (lower) salary for 4 years. Typically, NFL players make their money in their second or third contracts especially considering the only guarantees in the contract is the signing bonus. With HGH and it's "fountain of youth" like qualities, this would allow more players to play longer and get to that second/third contract which ultimately cost NFL owners a lot more $$$. By eliminationg HGH, you shorten players careers (I'm looking at this on a wide-scale basis) and the owners pay guys under the rookie scale for a larger percentage of their careers, meaning less money to the players and more money in their pockets.

Just my two pennies on the situation...but I think there's a big money motive behind this whole HGH testing thing.

Time for Goodell to resign. When you make yourself the moral arbiter of all things and somehow decide that spousal abuse gets two games and recreational drugs can get you 16, you have totally failed in your responsibilities.

Owners need to show how serious they are about not tolerating domestic violence and force Goodell out. He's an embarrassment.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."