• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

rcf fantasy basketball (2)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

joma

Sixth Man
Reaction score
ok so with popular demand i will start a second fantasy league.

Post here so i can see how many we got that still want to be in a league.

I also started a fantasy league. I should have 3 openings. I'm waiting on 2-3 people to sign up who were in the league the last 2 years before posting the info.

I don't want to take away from your 2nd league Joma. Just thought I'd let people now that I should have 3 spots available and maybe we can figure out who's interested and if a 2nd league is needed.

Im down, so Joma, Narl ill join whereever im welcome. I know my NBA shit, and i play to win! I normally play as 'Lord of the Hoops' because i have the one Hoop that controls all of basketball...... :chuckles:

highplainsdrifter said:
Im down, so Joma, Narl ill join whereever im welcome. I know my NBA shit, and i play to win! I normally play as 'Lord of the Hoops' because i have the one Hoop that controls all of basketball...... :chuckles:
Bring IT :mad: BEEEEEEEATCHHHHHHHHHH

I'll lay low, unless called upon, since this is my first year in the RCF leagues. I know it may be more fun for some of the originals to battle.

I do follow my teams, always set a lineup, and talk my share of smack. That's the most frustrating thing about some leagues - people who don't follow their teams, especially if they start slow. I like the slow start - more satisfaction in rising up from the basement throughout the season.

Let me know if you need a man thru PM or something...

I am new to this board and hoping to become a regualr :fingersx: . If you guys don't mind, I would like to join one of the fantasy basketball leagues.

Thanx LeJohn

ok well i think ill just make a second sign up for a second league. Info for the league will be up tomorrow

Joma, is the 2nd league going to be head to head or rotissirie style? I prefer roto for hoops myself but it doesn't matter. Head to head seems to only work best for football.

i always do head to head...

how does roto work?

That's cool. I was just wondering. Roto is based on totals in all the stat categories. In a 12 team league a team would get 12 points for being 1st in rebounds for example and the next highest team in rebounds would get 11 points and so on.

heh, i guess the second league never got going.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."