• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

RCF Fantasy Hoops Vets League 2010-11

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kypus

Diggers
Reaction score
Your live online draft is set for Sun Oct 24 9:30pm EDT.

Discuss.
(Hopefully not too much :gap:, this was a prime spot staked out months ago)

rcfr.jpg

PS- Sorry these screenies are so small, Imageshack screwed up their fullscreen/zooming :confused:

Last edited:
Yea, I'll be at a Brian Regan (comedian) show in Rockford, IL with the lady.

It is the middle of the monday working day for me. Not so flash, but I could foresee an escape from work.

Need more input fellas.

TBH I don't see a new consensus happening for a weekend draft, everybody's doing stuff including myself, the most realistic options are going to be:

1- Making the Sun PM draft later until Jigo complains that it's too late in FL's time zone (even though it's Eastern :chuckles: )
2- Drafting Monday PM, the night before the season starts (which means the Waiver Wire will be frozen for 2 days into the season)
3- Picking a weeknight the rest of this week, which will send everyone scrambling

Last edited:
I can deal with the draft this Sunday night at 9:30. I'm in another private league that ended up scheduling it's draft at 8:30 that same night so I wouldn't want the RCF draft any earlier. I might end up taking part in 2 drafts at once for a little while.

I like Sunday PM. I have classes on all days except the weekends and Fridays. The early ones are at 8 on Tuesday and Thursday.

I say stick with that. It'll work just fine.

That time works for me.

Looks fine to me, Monday is a decent second option.

Good comedian, CCF... decent excuse.

I'll secretly keep my fingers crossed for the Monday or any other day. Or perhaps I'll just call off from work sunday night. That is always an option as well.

I'd prefer Sunday... weekday evenings are death for me now.

Looking like Sunday night. Sounds like 8 for, 2 against, with Karma taking one for the team getting out of work.

Still 6 we haven't heard from.

Looking like Sunday night. Sounds like 8 for, 2 against, with Karma taking one for the team getting out of work.

Still 6 we haven't heard from.
Thats not one for the team, that's one for me!

Shouldn't be a problem unless I go to New Orleans....but that looks unlikely.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."