• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

RCF Official Fantasy Hoops 2009-10

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kypus

Diggers
Reaction score
Set Draft Time:
10:00PM Sunday Oct 18​

Alright gents, RCF Offcial Hoops is back for its 5th year and we are full at 16 teams. I apologize for not opening it up more to the board,
but we had 13 of 16 previous teams returning. It's good to see more leagues forming on the board though.

Let's nail down a draft time. NBA Opening Night is Tues Oct 27, and I'm going to Spain w/ questionable internet access starting Oct 21.
Let's shoot for the week between Oct 13- 20.

Previous RCF Winners:
08 CCF Max XSabre
07 Karma Kyp Amon_Ones
06 TJ Narl Kyp
05 Kyp joma DutchOven(?)

rcfhoops.jpg

Last edited:
Why are there 3 winners each year?

P.S. April 27th? :chuckles:

It's just how Yahoo lists them, there are consolation brackets to determine 3rd place, etc. (It's not just regular season standings, if that's what you're asking)

The later in the night, or very early morning work for me with the time difference. I am an exception though so I'll go with the flow. Thursday or Sunday your time work better for me.

I can only do the draft in the evening...

Let's see... Sunday would be tough (busy 6-8 PM) and Thursday won't work (6:30-10 PM). Anything else should do. Especially if it's the evening. Are you going to post the time here? Either way, hope to have fun with you guys.

I need to get my work schedule for that week, but I'll find that out tomorrow. Let's just say that I won't have any more retarded draft blunders like Rasheed Wallace/Bynum back to back picks.

My 3rd place finish was a fluke, as I had little to no games played during the semis against CCF.

I will settle for nothing less than complete domination this year.

Last edited:
Whatever time that Sunday is fine by me.

I am still humbled by the hoops knowledge in this league... Before I joined up last season, I was used to dominating fantasy hoops leagues without putting in any effort whatsoever.

Last year, I was the best team for the first half of the season and a playoffs weakling. I'm not going to Houston Rockets away my 2010.

What you talkin about keys.....

08StandingsRCF.jpg

The league is mine again. Saavy drafting and remaining relatively injury free win you the trophy. Here's to a repeat!

My brilliant trade for Salmons and my subsequent relentless drive to finish in the upper half of the league brought me a 7/16 finish last year. Winning the consolation round was a real confidence builder for this year's "Just a Jigolo" squad. It's like winning the NIT or having the best second half record in the league (sound familiar?).

In the words of musical genius Louis Prima, "Just a gigolo (gigolo, gigolo)/ Everywhere I go, people know the part I'm playin'/ Paid for every dance/Selling each romance/Every night some heart betrayin"

I'm not sure how that applies to my future in the league, but I'm sure it does somehow...

I am back again this year, so do not give up my spot. I would preffer an evening draft any day but thursday.

I'm probably available most afternoons. Some evenings I'll be working (Sun, Tues, Weds), but if it's at 10 PM or later then I'll be back home.

I said first half of the season, CCF. After Max whupped me I started making transactions after returning from the bars. Not a professional GM move. It was all downhill from there.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."