• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

RCF Yahoo Fantasy Basketball league thread!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

UncleDrew

Potential Legendary
Reaction score
If anyone is interested in joining my league (its only for us), that'd be great! It's free and head-to-head!

Here is the info:

League name: Official RCF Fantasy League
League ID#: 27542
League password: realcavsfans

Hopefully there will be a full crowd!

Haha...sorry dude. I didn't know what else to name it. Sorry.

Hopefully you guys would join...but if there is already one made, then I'll sign up for that one!

Haha...sorry dude. I didn't know what else to name it. Sorry.

Hopefully you guys would join...but if there is already one made, then I'll sign up for that one!

You aren't in the official league... not after the bull crap you just pulled. :mad:

It's cool, man. We need a feeder system anyway. :thumbup:

You aren't in the official league... not after the bull crap you just pulled. :mad:

Is there an official RCF league? I've never done fantasy basketball. Is it any fun?

The RCF league is my favorite league in either football or hoops. We run with the max amount of teams with the maximum categories, no limit on games played. Benches are shallow because of the number of teams, everyone is very active in free agency and trades. Kyp is commish emeritus.

The RCF league is my favorite league in either football or hoops. We run with the max amount of teams with the maximum categories, no limit on games played. Benches are shallow because of the number of teams, everyone is very active in free agency and trades. Kyp is commish emeritus.

Well if you're ever interested in a complete noob joining I might give it a shot. :thumbup:

Did you delete it it won't let me join.

Yeah I deleted it...but I was contemplating making a new one that would be a LIVE draft...when would be a good time that the live draft can be done for everyone that is interested. Can I please get a "roll call" for those who are interested in being in this league?

Im in. what do u mean by live ?

I am in, lets do it a week or so before the season starts. A weekend or late night is best for me.

Well if we can set a certain date that would work for everyone (I will have to check my work schedule in a week in advance)...and then get all the names that are joining/committed to participate in this free draft, I'm all for it!

So far...there is me, cavsfan1985, mhi and theSTEREO. (right?), anyone else in?

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."