• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Recruiting Questions

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

cdt

Winter Is Here
Reaction score
I really like recruiting people to a site, recruited 45 people to my site in a span of 2 days. I was wondering how do I make sure I receive credit for recruiting people here and do you think posting the link on the cavs.com message board is a good idea or nah? Cuz obviously it could bring a lot of members but they may take it as a threat and try to put the site out of business or something rediculous like that. If someone can answer this though so that it clarifies everything i'll go on a recruiting spree and try to get some more people here.

There isn't a way they can put us out of business. The best they can do is ban your account for spamming, or they might just get rid of the thread all together.

I have been through the reqruiting game, I have been banned from number of sites for doing it, but it has gained RCF alot of members. There is still some good posters over at cavs.com that I would like to join RCF, but there is also a bunch of idiots that post there too.

Alot of the posters that have good things to say dwell over at cleveland.com, you should try there. My account has been banned from there, so my recruiting days are numbered.

If you recruite anyone, I will make sure you get alot of rep points. Is that a fair deal?

Yeah rep points is a nice reward, but I don't really care as long as this site keeps growing and we get better discussions more thoughts and opinions and stuff like that, that is reward enough But yeah thats really fair I can get some people for sure.

yea... cavs recruited me... dont know much about the cavs but i hope to soon... been active at 24/7 and at the nfl zone so i plan to be active here as well ... give cdt credit... he found an acitve user...

btw: sumtimes it seems i fall off of the face of the earth... cuz my intetrnet sucks

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."