• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Reggie Miller Deserves it

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Marty Mar

Gold Star Member
Reaction score
This man needs to get to the finals. I think that Indiana could very well steal this series away from the Pistons.

They are just a good enough team to do it, even with out Ron Artest. The Pacers is pretty much the same team as they were last season, just add Stephon Jackson for Ron's replacement.

Indiana is a good defensive team, they are a good offensive team, and most of all, they have the hunger determination of Reggie Miller.

Reggie is a class act. I seen an interview he did on TNT and it made me want him to make the finals even more. He has been in the league way too long not to get one more chance at the gold.

Just to verify, I am rooting for the Pacers to go to the finals. :thumbup:

He probably does deserve it, but he won't beat the Heat, I don't think. Shaq is way too much, and Dwyane Wade can kill you too, so they have way too many ways to score. It would be nice for Miller to get there, but I can't see it happening

Reggie does deserve it. At least he's is trying to get his legitimately instead of just signing with Shaq's team like Karl Malone, Gary Payton, and Zo.

Championships are earned not just given out. I love Reggie and i hope he does get one but its just not a very easy thing to do...

I am truly amazed by what Reggie is still doing. He is a class act, and an inspiration to prospect ballers who might not be the most athletic players about.

i hate the alien, the guy is a cheater.

i remember when the cavs were pushing for the playoff i think of the 99-00 season, we were playing the pacers and he shot a three and stuck out his leg. he fell on the ground got to shoot 3 free throws, we lost and didnt make the playoffs.

he can shoot and all but i cant wait till his ugly ass is retiered.

They might be able to slide past the Pistons but no way agianst D-Wade, Shaq and the Heat.

i remember when the cavs were pushing for the playoff i think of the 99-00 season, we were playing the pacers and he shot a three and stuck out his leg. he fell on the ground got to shoot 3 free throws, we lost and didnt make the playoffs.

Dude! I remember that. I hated Reggie Miller for a long time because the Cavaliers used to face the Pacers in the 1st round every other season. It was either them, or New York. But most of the time it was the Pacers.

But, I'm not the type to hold a grudge. Miami isn't invincable, there are teams out there that can beat them, and those teams are Indy and Detroit.

yea but in the end we all have to respect him.he made it to the nba cause of his work ethic and his heart...some guys have way more talent than him but never take advantage of the oppurtunity.

I doubt the Pacers can get past Detroit. But it would be great to see Reggie get into the finals for one last time, especially after everything the Pacers had to go through this season.

im a huge fan of Reggie Miller and its upsetting how they are crumbling the last 2 games...

its upsetting but all of you know if the pacers lose, i still got my boy Sheed playing.. im rooting for the pacers/pistons and its a win win situation but im gonna miss Reggie...

I just witnessed the most awsome shown of appreciation from another team.

Larry Brown calls timeout when Reggie Miller gets subbed out just to bring out his entire team to the floor to give Reggie an ovation.

The most powerful moment I have ever seen in basketball tv...

Congratulation Reggie on an absolutely outstanding career!

Great last game to old fella!

RESPECT

Great work there by Larry in respect to one of his former players.

The game is less without Reggie!

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."