• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

reps disappearing

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Master Debater
Reaction score
Can people take back reps? Because I had over 100 just gone like instantly right now

Maybe it's because of your "God's Gift to Women" avy. :chuckles:

Yeah, you can thank a post and then in the rep/thank area or whatever you want to call it under the post, there will be a "Remove you thanks" button on the left side. I've done this before when I've meant to quote someone and hit thanks instead.

over 100 times in about like 2 hours though lol?

Also, if you have rep in a thread that is deleted or removed from the normal viewing, it goes away, or it seems that way. Think that happened with the Hawks' troll's threads.

no but I was like 20 away from a golden penis.

If a shitload of people thanked one of your posts, and that post was deleted, I would assume you lose all that rep.

Andrew... you were trying to get rep in that crazy Amare thread and they suggested a way to do so, but it wasn't appropriate. Of course it would be deleted. And that was because many of the thanking posters were hardcore macho guys that thank anyone who has a woman pic in his post.

If you want rep that much, how about you earn your reps the right way? Giving insight, links, answers to questions, etc. It never hurt me to not post pics of women...

Andrew, not sure if this applies to you, but we had a couple cases last week where posters were "thanking everyone in the thread" or suggesting to "thank all my posts, then i'll thank all your posts". In such cases rep is often subtracted from each participant. I don't know if that applies to you, but I know it happened last week.

Andrew... you were trying to get rep in that crazy Amare thread and they suggested a way to do so, but it wasn't appropriate. Of course it would be deleted. And that was because many of the thanking posters were hardcore macho guys that thank anyone who has a woman pic in his post.

If you want rep that much, how about you earn your reps the right way? Giving insight, links, answers to questions, etc. It never hurt me to not post pics of women...

...And Rab's got 5 golden weenies to back up his statement.

Dammit people are falling into rabman's trap, this is how he makes people thank him..... beware and learn from him

At least I don't thank posts of naked guys :dunno:

;)

Nothin' wrong with some bootylicious babes Rabman!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."