• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

RG3 Out Until 2014?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3 Da Hard Way

Columbus Goat
Reaction score
Possible ACL, PCL & or MCL Injuries...

"Guys hearing acl and pcl for RG3.. pray I was told wrong but heard it from more then one person and now others have heard it too

@HTTR24_7: We may not see Robert Griffin III until 2014 if this info is correct..

Leverro just said we have about an hour and 15 minutes to enjoy this season because it's about to come crashing to a halt at around 3.

Bet you they wish they had all of those firsts back.

That is crazy. Doubt Cousins get traded this offseason now. Still think they can be a playoff team without RG3 but this is gonna be a crushing blow

Heckert's stock just went up. Maybe Banner can rehire him.

I don't see how that makes Heckert's stock go up. No guarantee he gets hurt here, and he certainly wouldn't have gotten hurt in a playoff game unless he sprained something going to the fridge to grab a beer.

Yeah, drafting that 30yr old in the first round is looking like a GREAT pick...

Shannahan is giving a presser at 3 according to a poster at a draft forum.

That organization is beyond stupid. One of the most notorious surgeons on the planet said he has serious concerns about him playing and shannahan kept him out there.

Hope the playoff appearence was worth it dude. And watch, skins fans will just keep referring to Peterson's recovery, a once-in-a-decade type athlete to make themselves feel better. That's his second tear on that knee if this is true, the offense is going to have change drastically now to protect him and now one of his biggest assets (mobility and speed) is down the toilet for now.

At least they have first rounders to strengthen other positions....

Edit: I just saw Andrews gave the green light

Last edited:
I think those that ripped my comment are not thinking. The major question regarding the guy going into the draft was durability. He was already s/p an ACL tear and is quite slight. Is this the guy we would have traded the next several drafts for? Given the way he runs the offense the injury was if not a certainty less than suprising. Go ahead and rip but we may have already seen the best of RG3.

Not shocked at all.

Didnt AP tear an ACL and he came back for the season?

I think those that ripped my comment are not thinking. The major question regarding the guy going into the draft was durability. He was already s/p an ACL tear and is quite slight. Is this the guy we would have traded the next several drafts for? Given the way he runs the offense the injury was if not a certainty less than suprising. Go ahead and rip but we may have already seen the best of RG3.

Yeah, because his team stupidly put him on the field when he was hurt when they had a perfectly serviceable back-up quarterback. Further, his coach lied about having the go-ahead from one of the best knee surgeons in the world, and then took the player's word that he was okay and put him back on the field. Even after watching him play like hot garbage because he was clearly hobbled, the team left him out on the field and, to the surprise of no one, he got hurt worse.

This was an utter failure by an organization to protect its player. You could point to the initial injury as a mark on the kid's durability, but the injury yesterday afternoon was a direct result of repeated negligence on the part of the organization.

I still haven't seen it.

Redskins are very guilty here of thinking about the short term instead of the long term. Terrible move by them to keep him on the field. He's a rook, and they'll be competitive in the NFC East year in and year out with him at QB.

The local media seems to believe torn ACL at the very least.

I'm guessing they're not a group of clowns that we have In Cleveland doing the reporting.

The local media seems to believe torn ACL at the very least.

I'm guessing they're not a group of clowns that we have In Cleveland doing the reporting.

They're not much better, really...

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."