• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

RGIII: Hardly Knew Thee

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
MOTHERFUCKING HELL.

If we don't draft Goff now because we are pinning our franchise on RGIII I'd literally lose it. This franchise is fucking incompetent, though, so it wouldn't surprise me. If RGIII is supposed to be the bridge QB instead of McCown, well I understand that, but if he is going to be the future QB I will be very disappointed.

No way this is QB of future move. Right?

I'm so in on this future HISTORIC thread.

Reactions: AMC
MOTHERFUCKING HELL.

If we don't draft Goff now because we are pinning our franchise on RGIII I'd literally lose it. This franchise is fucking incompetent, though, so it wouldn't surprise me. If RGIII is supposed to be the bridge QB instead of McCown, well I understand that, but if he is going to be the future QB I will be very disappointed.

Calm down. You said it right there.

Hopefully he can revive his career and boost his trade value while we rebuild the OL and Goff is learning from the sidelines.

I think some posters in 2012 would have literally killed for the chance at RG3 in 2016.

I'd be one of them. Too bad it isn't 2012 anymore. Still, as long as it doesn't affect their draft plans it's a low-downside, high-upside signing, imo.

This is going to be a fun season.

There is no way you draft a QB at 2 with RG3 on board. Not saying he is a long term fix, but you cant bring in that type of competition with RG3. He couldnt even handle Kirk Cousins as his back up.

The one positive about this trade is maybe Griffin can bring Gordon back to Earth.

There is no way you draft a QB at 2 with RG3 on board. Not saying he is a long term fix, but you cant bring in that type of competition with RG3. He couldnt even handle Kirk Cousins as his back up.

The one positive about this trade is maybe Griffin can bring Gordon back to Earth.

Who gives a shit? If he is too mentally weak to handle a QB competition, then the hell with him.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."