• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

RIP Ultimate Warrior

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

cdt

Winter Is Here
Reaction score
Link

How sad he was just on Raw last night, and inducted into the HOF over the weekend. People have photos with him as recent as this morning in airports etc. I really hope it wasn't suicide honestly. He didn't seem totally alright last night, but I attributed it to aging, drug/steroid use over time. Either way there was no one quite like The Warrior. Best. Promos. Ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cF4ZTcuhixc

didnt they say he collapsed outside of a hotel?

TMZ reports that Warrior collapsed Tues @ 5:50 while walking to his car at an Arizona hotel and was taken to a hospital and pronounced dead.

man, another 'fuck steroids' story. Problem is these guys are on.. so much steroids, always, and the fact that theyre big dudes put them at a big health risk, plus red meat, plus lots of abuse on their body, plus ltos of partying and other drugs. But its going to be 'fuck steroids'.

Not the place to defend your steroid use Dave.

I agree with Dave.

While I do agree that steroids may shorten your life, so do cigarettes. And while I hate that classic pothead argument, steroids are already illegal and no one is asking that they be made legal; the status quo is fine. They are not addictive, they don't prevent you from going to work, doing your job, raising a family, etc. You'd never know if I was an active steroid user by looking at just my behavior.

So yeah, Dave is right... All this "fuck steroids" stuff is just like saying "fuck coke, or fuck booze" the only difference being those two things aren't doing your body ANY good, while steroids can do both harm and good.

Take a guy who has been obese his entire life and give him two cycles of some mild steroids and amphetamines (4-5 month run). It will change his life forever. I know this because I've helped friends with low self-esteem literally change their physique and really reinvent themselves. Guys who were incredibly skinny or obese changing into the image that they want to be.

Men can't go off and get implants and surgeries like women do to get the body they want; so the unnatural alternative is steroids. Some folks say "do it naturally," but it's easy to say that shit from your PC.

absolutely true. while there are dangers, and I believe there are more than gouri is letting on, coke is not steroids. You are an entirely different person, mentally and physically.

absolutely true. while there are dangers, and I believe there are more than gouri is letting on, coke is not steroids. You are an entirely different person, mentally and physically.

Oh sure there are dangers to steroids, I really didn't get into them. But I think my overall point is that you're more likely to die from recreational drug use than steroid use. Also steroids can do you some good, whereas drugs simply don't.

Generally steroid users learn to keep their gains and make a concerted effort to learn how to eat right, workout, and stay healthy.

Just look at LeBron James.

For those of you who dont know, he showed up on Raw and gave a quick speech. Its pretty eerie now that he has passed.
"No WWE talent becomes a legend on their own. Every man's heart one day beats its final beat. His lungs breathe a final breath. And if what that man did in his life makes the blood pulse through the body of others and makes them bleed deeper and something larger than life then his essence, his spirit, will be immortalized. By the story tellers, by the loyalty, by the memory of those who honor him and make the running the man did live forever. You, you, you, you, you, you are the legend markers of Ultimate Warrior. In the back I see many potential legends. Some of them with warrior spirits. And you will do the same for them. You will decide if they lived with the passion and intensity. So much so that you will tell your stories and you will make them legends, as well. Ultimate. You are the Ultimate Warrior fans. And the spirit of the Ultimate Warrior will run forever!"
Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/319037/#pA0yd9YYRf5tgmG7.99

Wasn't this Ultimate Warrior 2.0? I could swear there was an original Ultimate Warrior that died 15-20 years ago and this guy took his place.

man, another 'fuck steroids' story. Problem is these guys are on.. so much steroids, always, and the fact that theyre big dudes put them at a big health risk, plus red meat, plus lots of abuse on their body, plus ltos of partying and other drugs. But its going to be 'fuck steroids'.

While the story in the media will almost surely point to steroids, the culprit in these wrestler deaths is usually muscle relaxers. Wrestlers will take these to deal with their chronic pain, and if you take too many (or take it with something else like alcohol) then it can stop your heart.

I listened to one of Stone Cold Steve Austin's podcasts where he mentioned this. According to him, Somas are what take these men at such a relatively young age.

Wasn't this Ultimate Warrior 2.0? I could swear there was an original Ultimate Warrior that died 15-20 years ago and this guy took his place.

No.

Same guy the whole time.

Crazy to think about he was just talking about his legacy living on now that he's in the HOF.. wow.

Perfect way to go out actually... Cause he never got his due as one of the all time greats until this past week...

saw him live vs hogan at wrestlemania 6 in Toronto... Kills anything they could produce today...

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."