• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Rocket League.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Snarly

Count Duckula.
Reaction score
So I know many won't give a shit but I think this game has potential as a massive fun game. It mixes soccer with cars or something like that. Basically this game is fun any sports or none sports fan will like it. So any PS4 owners who play this please say so and give info and just maybe if the ten or so people play this we can get some games together me involved or not. As of now this game is on PC and PS4 only and a PS+ free game. If nothing else check it out if you are a PS4 owner. Seems like a game people here would love.

A link to the Beta version game so you can get an idea of it. https://youtu.be/W2GYfCO676E

Last edited:
Downloaded and played it all day today.

What do I think about it?

Well, I'm 6 trophies away from my first Platinum trophy ever, so... yeah.

DOWNLOAD IT!!!

Axel was the shit. That will go down as one of my all time favorite games as a kid.

I've been seeing a ton of YouTubers play and I thought it was some PC Steam stuff that my computer can't run. Didn't know that it was on PS4. Downloading now.

I've been seeing a ton of YouTubers play and I thought it was some PC Steam stuff that my computer can't run. Didn't know that it was on PS4. Downloading now.

Hope to see you sometime lol. Trust me it is addictive fun and my last play through I was making some great shots and was getting props. I felt like a boss.

Excuses the pun, but this game is a blast. Played it for the first time on friday at a friends place on Friday and smiled for all 3 hkurs of it. It has the competitive and cooperative aspects of a quality sports game with the quirkiness and challenges racing games present. I thoroughly enjoy being blown back towards the midline after my team scores.

This game is extremely addicting. Add me on PSN: MJA1207.

didnt realize this was on PC as well, i just ended my PS+ account. will definitely check this out soon

Man, I was a skeptic and thought this game was just a fad that no one would be playing a month from now a la Evolve. One of my friends bought it for me and now I can't stop playing.

Interesting. But is there anywhere I can get it for cheaper than 20 bucks? Yes, I'm that cheap.

edit- Crap, was it free with PS Plus and I missed it?

Last edited:
Interesting. But is there anywhere I can get it for cheaper than 20 bucks? Yes, I'm that cheap.

edit- Crap, was it free with PS Plus and I missed it?

Yes sadly... However it is worth the money and if you do not want to use plus anymore it is yours. I am cheap and broke and I would find away to pay for it. Like I am going to do for that god forsaken Mario Maker.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."