• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Rodney Hood: Won't be missed

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
hqdefault.jpg

How are we feeling on who starts between JR and Hood?

That is actually interesting to think about but I'm assuming it will be JR.

I do expect Hood and Hill to play a decent amount together since they have played together before...

Lebron's two main boys, both in personal crisis's imo, he won't give up on them. Hood will be a bench player at least early on and JR has started finding it again.

Lol we all know JR is starting

Put your life savings on it

Cedi deserves it

Is it really that big of a foregone conclusion with how ass JR has been outside of the last 5ish games? I was actually expected some people to reply to me that they think JR will play himself out of the rotation by the time the playoffs come around when we can only play 8-9 players.

Is it really that big of a foregone conclusion with how ass JR has been outside of the last 5ish games? I was actually expected some people to reply to me that they think JR will play himself out of the rotation by the time the playoffs come around when we can only play 8-9 players.

JR is really good friends with the King

How are we feeling on who starts between JR and Hood?

As of now, both will start imo. We need offense with Love out.

And Hood is possibly the best offensive player we have now after LeBron.

Hill at 1, JR at 2, Hood at 3 with LeBron at 4.

Hood is starting, book it.

I just bet $50 on it with another poster. That's how much I believe it.

Anything else would be crazy. JR is a worse all-round player and plays better off the bench anyway. Not starting Hood, who very much wants to start, would mess up the team's relationship with him right from the start.

Don't think there's any chance LeBron plays the 4. He's not going to be banging down low all game.

This could still happen. I think JR is going to turn it around. He has already begun to show signs of life. I'd love to give Hood a look with the starters

This could still happen. I think JR is going to turn it around. He has already begun to show signs of life. I'd love to give Hood a look with the starters

And with Hill, JR and Hood playing alongside him, LeBron would absolutely create havoc with dive & kick LeBron ball.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."