• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Round 1 Game 3 Cleveland Cavaliers (2-0) @ Indiana Pacers (0-2) THURSDAY, APRIL 20 7:00 PM ET

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Adam

Reading and reacting
Reaction score
header.jpg

Lebron James has won a road game in 26 straight NBA series. Let that sink in. That is mind bending levels of dominance. Suck on that Mel Gibson!

Welcome to Game 3 of the 2017 NBA playoffs!

cd5714b55283a18c655cf2546ff43f06.png
(2-0) @
hickorypacers-logo.png
(0-2)

THURSDAY, APRIL 20

7:00 PM ET

logo.png

FOX Sports Ohio / TNT

WTAM 1100 / 100.7 WMMS / 87.7 FM (ESP)

Introducing your 2016 NBA Champion Cleveland Cavaliers!!!!

The coaching matchup:

lue_mug.JPG

Tyronne Lue: Some people like him (lebron) some people hate him (jmoney) everyone loves to discuss his rotations

VS

a77227df6a2aa3ff9399107ce5e27fd6.jpg

Nate McMillan: Mr Sonic himself has yet to come up with a wrinkle to worry the cavs apart from 'PG shoot loads' and 'oh lance do something amazing'. Will he get Miles Turners confidence out the trash heap in time? Will he finally hack a TT?

Champs Starters.

tumblr_okmoorE9Ik1s3gys4o1_400.gif

PG: Kyrie Irving: 30ppg but only 26% from 3.

Whirling dervish with the ball in his hands. Revolving door with the ballhandler in front of him. Time to work that triple rust off for good.

110216_chccle_JR_smith_med_y2schtkr.gif

SG: JR Smith: No noteworthy stats. The enigma is probable for the game, might get swapped out for shump. Either way no one will be able to predict how well they play form moment to moment.

giphy.gif

SF: LeGoat: 29ppg 10apg 8rpg. Seriously he does in fact spoil us with his play, at the time i thought he was a right prick for saying that but it's true.

giphy%20(18)_o8qh4n.gif

PF: Kevin Love: 22ppg 69%FG 50%3fg. If he weren't so pretty Lance would have hated his nightmares last night a lot more.

tristan_1.gif

C: TTop: 6ppg 11.5rpg 0%FT 1.25 thumbs. The Kardashian Krusher is doing his best on a bum knee and gammy thumb.

Champs Bench:

1627770.png
101112.png
2210.png
2592.png
202697.png
2563.png
2594.png
202682.png
204002.png
101114.png

Pacers Starters:
201952.png

Jeff Teague: Herking and Jerking his way to 19ppg somehow

101145.png

Monta Ellis: Been very quiet so far 6ppg. Might try to get going at home.

202331.png

Paul George: 30 7 7 from the pacers franchise so far

201152.png

Thaddeus Young: 12ppg so far. Has been left open a lot but unable to capitalise so far

1626167.png

Miles Turner: Great young player unless you ask Paul George

Bench
202362.png
202338.png
203922.png
101139.png

Rest wont really play unless foul trouble
My Thoughts: I expect Lebron to have 8 shot attempts in the first quarter, trying to set the tone and quieten the crowd. I'd love the Cavs to actually hold onto a lead but I think for that to happen they have to start behind and fight back. Look for copious amounts of pick and roll on offense especially using whoever Teague is guarding.
hopefully Bacon Grease (thanks PIP) continues his stellar shooting whilst watching the game on fry island.

Personally, win or lose I'm really looking forward to reading 10 pages complaining about Ty Lues rotations and Lebron's minutes. That's the consistency that I love RCF for :biggrinthumb:

usatsi-7897738.jpg
nbacheer_8.jpg
images

Last edited:
"Great young player, unless you ask Paul George"

LMFAO!!!

The moment JR took his shirt off at game 7 was amazing. I really felt like we had it in the bag.

You must mean Kev's 3pt is 50%, cause his FT is closer to 90% I believe.

That place is going to be so quiet when the Cavs finally break through and maintain a big lead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my Cavaliers winning this one by double digits.

Kevin Love's eFG% in the playoffs so far is 84.4%. Hope that continues tonight. Indiana has had no answer for him.

Not sure if Cavs lose or blow the doors off them. Feel like it's one or the other.

Weird to say this about a defending champion up 2-0 in the first round, but this still feels like a team that needs to be punched in the mouth before turning it up. I'm prepared for a Pacers win.

Weird to say this about a defending champion up 2-0 in the first round, but this still feels like a team that needs to be punched in the mouth before turning it up. I'm prepared for a Pacers win.
Booooo!

I expect better defense that helps lend a hand in the win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cavs will come out strong and shit all over the Pacers tonight.
I can feel it.

JMoney probably hates himself.

But he makes things interesting around here unlike past trolls who simply badmouth just to do it.

Nice thread though, good work.

Here's something to add:
C925lfYUAAAH83-.jpg

Hopefully they go back to Love in the post.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."