• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Screen scrolls to the top randomly

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

RonG

All for one
Reaction score
This just started the last few days, ill be reading and it randomly scrolls me back to the top. It does it like ever 30 seconds?

This just started the last few days, ill be reading and it randomly scrolls me back to the top. It does it like ever 30 seconds?

Yea, it has to be the add in the upper right corner that's causing it. But mine does it like every 3 secs. Big balls...

Been having this issue for weeks when viewing site on mobile.

I need to see the ads to know what's causing it. Screenshots if you can.

Will do, actually had to work some this week at work.

I need to see the ads to know what's causing it. Screenshots if you can.
It's definitely related to the flash add in the top right corner. But it seems to only be certain ones that are videos.

its definitely the flash video ones, this morning it was the advil one.

are you using red, blue or tapatalk?

This one does it...
badadd.jpg

I can either update the forum software tonight and that will probably fix our issues. However, if something goes wrong we can be down for a few days.

Or you guys who are having issues can deal with them until after the finals.

I'm not inclined to risk it until after the season is over but if enough of you find that this is causing too big of a distraction I'll go ahead and upgrade to the newest forum software.

I can either update the forum software tonight and that will probably fix our issues. However, if something goes wrong we can be down for a few days.

Or you guys who are having issues can deal with them until after the finals.

I'm not inclined to risk it until after the season is over but if enough of you find that this is causing too big of a distraction I'll go ahead and upgrade to the newest forum software.

Whatever option you feel gives the Cavs the best chance of converting on a hail mary....go with that one.

I'll wait thanks, just wanted to make you aware of it. I'd hard to knee cap you in the finals....

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."