• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

September Call-ups

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Honestly wouldn't mind Haase seeing the brunt of backup catching duties the rest of the way. Bauer is out for now, so Perez really doesn't have a spot IMO.

See what the kid has.

Agreed completely.

Would love to see Ben Taylor get another chance. Looked great yesterday for the Clippers.

Anything to the rumors about him getting caught in the locker room with used women’s panties in his duffel bag?

I almost feel we should have added Barnes and Taylor for the end of the season, so maybe I guess they want the Clippers to win their playoff race with the rest of the guys?

Just putting both of these into context, we all figured Haase would be up, I also figured to see Barnes. Rosales was a bit of a surprise since he wasn't having an amazing year in the minors, but he is a veteran who can help us down the stretch since he is an utility guy and can help get guys rest if need be. I am not sure though of the Edwards and Marshall swap since neither of the guys really have done much in the pros. I almost would have rather had Wilk or Talbot called up since they are starters and could have done long relief. Also Taylor not getting a call up is kind of a question mark since he seemed to be having a solid season at AAA. Stamets, Mercado and Chang all make sense though with the guys we didn't call up.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-15: "Cavs Survive and Advance"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:15: Cavs Survive and Advance