• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Series #10 Indians @ Marlins

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

BMAN

All-Star
Reaction score
Barebones thread. Discuss and enjoy. That Carlos is so hot right now

Bauer not on his A game today. Offense may have to keep putting up runs.

Now I’m here talking to myself. That’s chaos theory.

I'm watching just going back and forth between Tribe and Bucks. Annoying.

It was a good night. Tribe, Bucks and Blue Jackets all win.

Was all in on the CBJ game, but glad to see we got the dub

Like what Cargo is bringing so far. If he can be a legit contributor, I'll feel a lot better as the season goes on. Have to hope Mercado gets up here hitting as well, and then the outfield wouldn't be quite so bad.

Like what Cargo is bringing so far. If he can be a legit contributor, I'll feel a lot better as the season goes on. Have to hope Mercado gets up here hitting as well, and then the outfield wouldn't be quite so bad.

Still not quite where he needs to be, but showing signs that he's starting to settle in.

If he's really settling in, and can get up around that 100 OPS+, 100 wRC+ territory, you can live with that in your lineup going forward.

Personally, I think what we're seeing is what we're going to get (91 OPS+, 94 wRC+). Will always be left wanting a bit more, but just not sure he's got it any longer.

Still not quite where he needs to be, but showing signs that he's starting to settle in.

If he's really settling in, and can get up around that 100 OPS+, 100 wRC+ territory, you can live with that in your lineup going forward.

Personally, I think what we're seeing is what we're going to get (91 OPS+, 94 wRC+). Will always be left wanting a bit more, but just not sure he's got it any longer.

I agree.

I don't like to overreact to him having a HR the night before. I think he's an underwhelming veteran bat who's not strong in the field anymore. I want to call him Melky, but Melky's still hitting like a machine this year.

CarGo is a spot I want to upgrade. I'm more comfortable with Bauers as a corner OF than CarGo.

I agree.

I don't like to overreact to him having a HR the night before. I think he's an underwhelming veteran bat who's not strong in the field anymore. I want to call him Melky, but Melky's still hitting like a machine this year.

CarGo is a spot I want to upgrade. I'm more comfortable with Bauers as a corner OF than CarGo.

Bauers is interesting to me.

CarGo has been better, undoubtedly, from a statistics perspective. But Bauers seems to have such natural pop, good speed too. I don't expect CarGo to produce much more than he does now, but Bauers has been so underwhelming thus far because its so obvious that he can grow so much more.

Just north of a .700 OPS, he's cut down on the strikeouts from his small sample LY, but a .281 BABIP and roughly 4 percent drop in Line Drive % is concerning for me. Ground balls are up slightly, fly balls are up more dramatically, but he's just not making enough hard contact right now.

Per Statcast, he's caught just 4 barrels this year. If he starts squaring the ball up, its going to dramatically improve this offense.

Would like to see a really nice outing from kluber tonight.

Would like to see a really nice outing from kluber tonight.
gunsmith-flintlock-firing-600x400.jpg

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."