• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Series #19 Cleveland Indians @ Chicago White Soxs!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

sportscoach

RD's Guardians PR Man!
Reaction score
More of a barebones thread coming off the best wins of the season for the Indians! We have Carrasco, Bauer, Jefry and Plesac going this against the White Soxs over this four game stretch. They need to ride the offense from the last two games into this series! They need to turn around this season and winning if not sweeping this series is probably the thing to turn it around! Go Tribe!!!

Game 1 Lineup:
Lindor
Mercado
Santana
Luplow
Ramirez
Kipnis
Perez
Bauers
Allen

Matchup to look at:
Luplow vs Banuelos- Luplow is 3-5 with 3 HRs and 4 RBIs against Banuelos

Keys to the game:
Ride the offense: Make Banuelos work! He has given up 10 Runs in 8.1 Innings against the Indians with 8 BBs
Good Start from Carrasco: Need a strong start to get Carrasco back on track and set a tone for the series.
Can Allen keep it up: 3-7 HR and 4 RBIs the last two games!

D72ByLyXkAcr2an

Nice to see Terry moving Kip down to the 6th spot in the lineup. Wouldn't mind putting Perez in front of him in the order.

Nice to see Terry moving Kip down to the 6th spot in the lineup. Wouldn't mind putting Perez in front of him in the order.

Against a lefty, I don't mind him being down in the lineup since he is a career .244/.304/.366 against southpaws and this season .192/.208/.250. Can we platoon Kipnis the rest of the season at 2B? lol

Against a lefty, I don't mind him being down in the lineup since he is a career .244/.304/.366 against southpaws and this season .192/.208/.250. Can we platoon Kipnis the rest of the season at 2B? lol
I woukdn't be against it, but I'm sure Kip would be. Not too many options besides him right now, unless we decide to call up Mathias and give him a chance.

I'd throw Perez ahead of Kipnis in the lineup too.

Perez is slashing .224/.321/.422/.743 with 7 HR and a 1.0 WAR.

Kipnis is at .222/.291/.326/.618 with 2 HR and a -0.3 WAR.

Kipnis wouldn't even be in the lineup for a good portion of the MLB's contenders, let alone hitting 6th. He should be down around 8th for us until he starts showing that he can still get on base once in a while. Any OBP below .300 is pathetic.

Bauers annoys me. Leadoff walk and he swings at the first pitch that's nowhere near the zone and pops out.

Who let Austin Carr in here? :chuckle:

*Cavaliers down 32 with 3:48 left in the third*

AC: "Alright Fred, Cavaliers just need to get this to a ten point ballgame by the start of the fourth."

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."