• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Server Move Tonight

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

TheAdmin

2 weeks notice
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
We will be migrating RCF over to a more powerful server tonight. There shouldn't be any downtime but we may lose a post or two. Figure for us to be up fully by Sunday night.

RCF is the best thing to happen to the Cleveland Cavaliers message boards.

So this move really helps in the long run.

Thank you Glen and Ben for helping us get to this point. We would've never had it without your efforts.

Thanks for all the work you guys have put in to try and keep this site running, even as the deadline approaches.

Ben does this mean the site will be down for a couple of days or we just wont be at full capacity till sunday?

should be no downtime whatsoever.
=

Show your appreciation and make a donation - http://www.realcavsfans.com/billspaypal.php

If we get enough donations it will all but guarantee a trade, championship and that Lebron stays. Break open the piggy bank, steal from your sister, sell the PS3 and help out RCF. Every little bit helps.
Thanks!

thanks ben... and it seems as though the site is doing something i have never seen before. just reset all of the reputation bars and says its 12:00

powerglomp.gif

Thanks for the hard work guys

Sick I need my Cavs fix and this is the only place to get it without idiotic posters that troll. This has been the best site on the net for years and I hope the server move helps to fix it all. Thanks for the hard work guys.

The server downtime is the only respite from frantic trade deadline posting though :chuckles:

thanks, I was going apeshit when I would come here and it was down.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."