• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Simmons to Milwaukee.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mac

Slow Motion See Me Let Go
Reaction score
Five years, $47 million. Saw it on ESPN.

Bah! I bet you Redd is so glad he stayed.

the bucks have simmons ,mason, Tj ford, redd, bogut.

Can we really beat that? detroit? indiana? Chicago?

will we be last in the central?

Yes we can beat that...lol...

TJ Ford is garbage, has a broken neck and will never be half the player he was supposed to be.

Redd cant carry a team by himself, Simmons is a nice addition, but the Bucks were much with Ray and Redd, which is a better combo than the current.

Bogut is a rookie and will be a marginal C at best in the NBA. He wont be much more than a 12/9 guy. He isnt going to strike fear into a lot of teams hearts..

The Bucks will be in the bottom half of the lottery again next year.

I hate the bucks with passion. Its actually not really the bucks. Its just all the cocky troll fans they have at realgm.com. I want the cavs to get someone else now. Maybe if we can pull off a deal for SAR in a sign and trade.

Man, Milwaukee is having a great offseason. I think every central team is going to the playoffs.

joma said:
the bucks have simmons ,mason, Tj ford, redd, bogut.

Can we really beat that? detroit? indiana? Chicago?

will we be last in the central?

Yes we can beat that.. Thats not really much.. still no post game besides a rookie center.

I think the Bucks can give us some serious competition. Ford is expected to make a full recovery and get back to 100%. Bogut should be a quality player for them. Now they have a nice duo on the wings with Simmons and Redd. Joe Smith, Pachulia, and Gadzuric are all solid big men. Mason is probably moving to the bench, he can probably be one of the top sixth men in the league. I think they have a legit playoff squad now.

Who wants to bet Redd knew this was going down 3 days ago....

just look at the match ups. hughes on simmons, bron on redd, z on bogut. i think we win every battle their.

That is seriously overpaying for Simmons. Over $9 million a year for a player who's had 1 decent season in his career? I wouldn't give him more than an average of $7 million a year and even that would probably be too much.

It's a nice pickup for the Bucks but they gave way to much to a player of Simmons caliber and record of success.

Nothing against the Bucks, but I hope Simmons turns out to be one of those players that only works hard in a contract year. It'd be funny if they signed him to that kind of money and he ends up being a bench player like he used to be. Unlikely though.

Wow I'm really suprised to see the Bucks making this move. They are gonna be a real tough team in the coming years especially if TJ Ford is able to develop into a good player. But I agree with the previous post, we do win every match up against them (as long as we re-sign Z), though they will still be yet another tough game we'll have to face in the Central next season. Keep the free agent signings coming Ferry!

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."