• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Soccer: United States vs Mexico

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

B Mac

Tonight's the night.
Staff member
Reaction score
Big match vs Mexico tomorrow. Both teams have a lot to play for. Mexico is really up against the wall, and the US needs the win to try to take back the lead.

Any other RCF members going to Columbus tomorrow to catch the game? Sounds like the crowd is going to be flat out nuts.

I'll be there with 7 of my best friends acting like a drunk college kid again (oh how I miss those days). The one plus to acting like college kids while being so far removed from actually being college kids is that you can actually afford to do it right. Home brewed beer and party bus here I come! Im 90% sure I have a buddy convinced to streak. "It's a soccer game, so the cops wont even care", right?

USA!
USA!

edited to add: In before the soccer is for fairies quotes start piling up.

Soccer is not for fairies . They are too masculine for such a sport.

i wish i could, but i live in maryland. it will be really interesting to see how the US does down 3 players, especially playing a mexico team that doesnt really have a coach.

Getting to Columbus early for a solid pregame. My college budget won't appreciate the $8 beers at the stadium.

I would've planned on being there had I known it was in Columbus. Hope everyone has fun. International soccer games that matter are rare in OH.

Fuck post-grad life. I completely dropped the ball. Went to the game against Belgium, that was even fun. To those of you going, tip one back for me.

I would've planned on being there had I known it was in Columbus. Hope everyone has fun. International soccer games that matter are rare in OH.

I think this will be the 9th straight game Columbus has hosted for any qualifier vs Mexico.

TO BRAZIL!!!!

great game tonight, cant believe clint missed the PK at the end, but whatever, when the biggest complaint of the night is you missed a PK in the 94th minute and didnt win 3-0 you know you had a great night.

cheers to all of you that made it out!!

Fuck yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Just made it back home. Surprised Im still alive. One of the greatest nights of my life. That crowd was beyond amazing. Fantastic win and a ton of fun.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."