• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

spinning - connecting to blank pages -

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Harley Rider

Towel Waver
Reaction score
Before I was banned , I could cruise this site at lightning speed , now whenever I come on here I give up and have to use my phone if I want to view comments or try and post . I do not have an Ad Blocker running . I can log on just fine or even if I don't log on I get the same results

Spinning Spinning , blank pages , kicked back to the page I was just on etc etc - is there a solution

Much Obliged

Harley

Before I was banned , I could cruise this site at lightning speed , now whenever I come on here I give up and have to use my phone if I want to view comments or try and post . I do not have an Ad Blocker running . I can log on just fine or even if I don't log on I get the same results

Spinning Spinning , blank pages , kicked back to the page I was just on etc etc - is there a solution

Much Obliged

Harley

What'd you get banned for, friend?

What'd you get banned for, friend?
welI I made a comment on how hot the blonde (Allie) looked and received a warning , hell my ole lady is a hot as hell blonde .. anyways I called someone a name(fat fuck)

welI I made a comment on how hot the blonde (Allie) looked and received a warning , hell my ole lady is a hot as hell blonde .. anyways I called someone a name(fat fuck)

We all like Allie round these parts. Shouldn't have called noone a fat fuck lest you knowed em though.

Like Maximus for example. He's fat. But I know him.

@Maximus

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."