• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

StarStreet v2.0

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

DawgOnKing

Confused Spouse/Parent
Reaction score
I posted about an online site called StarStreet last year. You invest real money in players in a stock market type of system. It's a lot of fun and completely legal. Company based in Boston and backed financially by some pretty big companies.

Anyway, this year they have expanded and added a few new contests which are bad ass. To be brief: it's fun, cheap (FREE/$1 bets), and highly addictive. Thought I would mention it again because if anyone signs up using my referral we both get $10.

I'm not selling anything here. There are no fees, bullshit fees, withdrawal fees, deposit fees, blah, blah, blah. Put money in with Paypal and withdrawal at any time for free. I'm bringing this to the attention of RCF because it's fucking fun and we should all be doing it and posting how good/bad we are. Major rep here!

One new contest is Pick 5. You pick 5 individual matchups for a week. You can wager you'll get all 5 or 3 out of 5. Pretty easy. Here's a pic:

ss1.png

Other contest is simply a fantasy football game. You get $100,000 to build a team and then enter that team in as many head to head, group contest, or scoring tournaments as you want. Each week the site allows 100 guys to enter a FREE tournament and pays $1000 in prizes. I think the pic below is pretty self-explanatory. Easy to use and wager.

ss2.png

Give it a look, you won't regret it. It's a fantasy football guys' wet dream. If one of you signs up with my referral it was worth my 15 mins here to post. Once again, we both get $10 for nothing.

HERE IS MY REFERRAL LINK - GIVE IT A FUCKING TRY!

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."