• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Sullinger Injured - Out 4-5 Weeks Unconfirmed....

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SanduskyCav

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Report: Sullinger Injured
BY CHRIS - 02 DECEMBER 2011 | 9 COMMENTS | FILED UNDER OSU HOOPS
The Not Good Gray Box is back.

Bob Baptist of the Columbus Dispatch is reporting Jared Sullinger will miss tomorrow's game against Texas Pan-American - and maybe more - due to injury.

It sounds like a possible back issue though the university has not released any specifics about his injury or the length of time he could be expected to miss.

Since Baptist's report, Doug Lesmerises tweeted he spoke to someone close to Sully who indicated the injury is not serious and not a long term concern.

Hold your breath, Buckeye fans.

elevenwarriors Eleven Warriors
UGH RT @BBaptistHoops Re: Kansas game for Sullinger, report I am trying to confirm, but have not, is that it's a 4- to 5-week injury.

PDBuckeyes Doug Lesmerises
I just talked with someone close to Sullinger, they made it sound as if injury is not very serious, not long-term concern

PDBuckeyes Doug Lesmerises
Statement from Ohio State says Jared Sullinger out Sat with back spasms, will be evaluated further next week

LOL never fails.

Great opportunity to extend the rotation and play some of the freshman Matta has been unwilling to. Could be better off long term if he starts to trust them enough to give them consistent playing time, have an 8-9 man rotation.

BOB THE BAPTIST

3 big 10 network channels and they all have the same game on. Why can't one of them show the Buckeyes game?

game is on first row sports if anyone is interested. no sound. camera feed is from the OSU scoreboard.

No way he doesn't play against KU.

I would rather him get healthy rather than rush it back to play KU. A Sullinger-less loss against KU means nothing.

This team really missed Sullinger today.

Matta is clueless without him in. Lenzelle Smith and Ravenel are two non factors offensively, on the court at the same time. And Craft isn't much of a threat to score either..

Why is a guy out for weeks with back spasms

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."