• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Suns clearing room

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
This makes me happy, now we know that we got the best that was out there and we didn't gamble for nothing. Ferry made the right choice you can gamble and have it pay off big but we aren't in the mood for taking chances when 23's future here is at stake.

I agree, I was in favor of taking a shot at JJ, but it looks like Hughes was the best option after all. Just for the record, Hughes was my favorite unrestricted option, so I am not that dumb yet.

Phoenix has to keep JJ. They can't risk doing anything that might reduce Amare's chances of resigning.

Amare is restricted If i'm correct, i'm not sure right now the Suns are between a rock and a hardplace, you can either pay JJ and try to keep a great team in tact and risk not having enough $ for amare next summer. Or you can let him walk make sure Amare gets his payday and risk him wanting to leave. They could easily be title contenders this year if they resign JJ but if they resign him and Amare gets away they are in some serious trouble it will be interesting to watch.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."