• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Texas Rangers Hazing

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

billmac91

NBA Starter
Reaction score
This is going to be ugly...

4 minor leaguers on tape (including Roughned Odor's younger brother) tying another player down and forcibly jacking him off.

1. I hope the minor leaguer that this was done to is mentally OK

2. I'm curious what kind of action the player will take towards the players who committed the act

3. What kind of punishment MLB will levy on the Rangers for an act like this happening within their organization.

I just don't understand shit like this....what pleasure can be had by doing this to a fellow teammate?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ya...hazing-must-stop-230457218.html?client=safari

Last edited:
That's sexual assault- so I imagine they at least consider pressing charges. No doubt the Rangers implement some changes. MLB will do damage control. As for why it happens? I think young male ducks do something similar.

The most interesting take away for me from this is that Rougned Odor's little brother is also named Rougned.

Fuck whatever the Rangers' punishment might turn out to be for "hazing". MLB should place an irrevocable lifetime ban at all levels of play for everyone who participated in this SEXUAL ASSAULT. This kind of thing has no place in professional sports.

Fuck whatever the Rangers' punishment might turn out to be for "hazing". MLB should place an irrevocable lifetime ban at all levels of play for everyone who participated in this SEXUAL ASSAULT. This kind of thing has no place in professional sports.
Anything to keep young Latino professionals from America, huh?

All kidding aside, I assume they do end up getting released. But I doubt they all get banned- the Rangers have a guy in their bullpen who almost committed manslaughter. If that doesn't revoke your baseball card not sure what does.

Last edited:
Anything to keep young Latino professionals from America, huh?

All kidding aside, I assume they do end up getting released. But I doubt they all get banned- the Rangers have a guy in their bullpen who almost committed manslaughter. If that doesn't revoke your baseball card not sure what does.

A recorded rape probably outdoes an almost manslaughter

A recorded rape probably outdoes an almost manslaughter
"In the incident, Bush hit 72-year-old motorcyclist Tony Tufano on the Tamiami Trail (U.S. Route 41) northbound in Port Charlotte, Florida, running over his head as he fled the scene in a Dodge Durango belonging to teammate Brandon Guyer. According to a witness, Tufano survived the incident because he was wearing a helmet.[19] Bush was arrested in North Port, three miles down the road from the accident."
So you are ok with this guy playing? Wow.

"In the incident, Bush hit 72-year-old motorcyclist Tony Tufano on the Tamiami Trail (U.S. Route 41) northbound in Port Charlotte, Florida, running over his head as he fled the scene in a Dodge Durango belonging to teammate Brandon Guyer. According to a witness, Tufano survived the incident because he was wearing a helmet.[19] Bush was arrested in North Port, three miles down the road from the accident."

I definitely didn't say that I condoned Bush's actions, just that this is probably even worse.

That's not at all what he argued.

The current state of affairs, sexual criminality is a million times worse than manslaughter in the public's opinion

That's not at all what he argued.

The current state of affairs, sexual criminality is a million times worse than manslaughter in the public's opinion
It is what he argued- by pointing out that he felt Odors incident was worse he was excusing Matt Bush's employment. I simply pointed out that the Rangers and MLB would have explaining to do if they outright banned Odor from ever playing while employing Bush- who caused this man to spend a month in the hospital, endure surgeries, rack up medical bills, suffer from PTSD from the accident, and continue to live daily with the effects of the accident. I don't think I'm asking for much in wanting to see equal justice.

It is what he argued- by pointing out that he felt Odors incident was worse he was excusing Matt Bush's employment. I simply pointed out that the Rangers and MLB would have explaining to do if they outright banned Odor from ever playing while employing Bush- who caused this man to spend a month in the hospital, endure surgeries, rack up medical bills, suffer from PTSD from the accident, and continue to live daily with the effects of the accident. I don't think I'm asking for much in wanting to see equal justice.

I'd appreciate it if you'd stop putting words in my mouth. It's really uncalled for.

Bush served over 3 years in prison, paid out $200k in a civil suit, and was released from his team after it was said that the Rays would never allow him to play for the organization again. Let's not pretend that he didn't get punished.

Judging on what I know of each situation, I'd say the alleged crimes committed by the Rangers prospects are worse. Both were awful. I don't care if they get a lifetime ban, but I think a release from the organization, and significant jail time should be in their futures.

Did the guy finish?

What do you think the towel was for?!

For real though, this is disgusting. I hope these idiots get what is coming to them for doing this to someone and not having the courtesy to slip a finger in his butt.

If they're going to ban someone for life for gambling or getting caught too many times using PEDs, I would really hope they would do the same for a sex offender, especially one who is caught in the act.

Yes, yes, I'm aware that there are people playing in baseball right now that probably shouldn't be. I'm just hoping that they have some integrity and do the right thing.

All that being said, I expect that there will be a year long or indefinite ban with the possibility of reinstatement, and the Rangers will probably release everyone involved.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."