• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

The 2017 warriors will fail.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rob933

In the Rotation
Reaction score
This team won't be as good as the 73-9 warriors. I think durant will miss the iso hero ball he and westbrook played in okc. The chemistry won't be like this season with the passing and great team defense. They're also mentally weak and don't respond well to adversity especially KD. He was a huge choker in the 2014, 2016 playoffs.

This team won't be as good as the 73-9 warriors. I think durant will miss the iso hero ball he and westbrook played in okc.

The Warriors picked up Durant to play isolation ball.

They were missing isolation scoring in the Finals; adding him makes a ton of sense and makes their offense more versatile.

The chemistry won't be like this season with the passing and great team defense.

Why? Durant's a great passer and a good defender.

They're also mentally weak

"Strength in numbers..." :chuckle:

It's weak as fuck, but death by a thousand cuts, I suppose.

and don't respond well to adversity especially KD. He was a huge choker in the 2014, 2016 playoffs.

Can't argue with any of this...

I wouldn't bank on them failing just because though.

If they're going to fail, it's going to be because we made them fail.

The Warriors picked up Durant to play isolation ball.

They were missing isolation scoring in the Finals; adding him makes a ton of sense and makes their offense more versatile.

Why? Durant's a great passer and a good defender.

"Strength in numbers..." :chuckle:

It's weak as fuck, but death by a thousand cuts, I suppose.

Can't argue with any of this...

I wouldn't bank on them failing just because though.

If they're going to fail, it's going to be because we made them fail.
Durant is not a great passer the man is a walking turnover. Durant isn't great on defense either.

Durant is a good defender when he wants to be due to his length. I've seen him get beat up in the post though. Barnes was an excellent post defender, so I think you can beat up in kd a bit there.

Durant is not a great passer

Averages 5 AST/36.

the man is a walking turnover.

Durant has a 30.5% usage rate and 13.5% turnover rate; that's not as bad as you might think. If he's a walking turnover what does that make Russell Westbrook whose turnover rate is worse with comparable usage?

Durant isn't great on defense either.

Have you seen Kevin Durant play basketball?

The starting lineup will probably end up being top-5 of all time.

If anything kills them, it'll be their shit bench, their lack of interior presence, injuries, or LeBron James.

Durant is not a great passer the man is a walking turnover. Durant isn't great on defense either.
He was very turnover prone in the playoffs especially. defensively he has improved though

No where near as good as the last prophecy

What beer were you drinking when you discovered this? In what phase of what activity were you in.

1/10 prophecy

Team's already good enough as constructed to lose one of the three of Curry/Klay/Durant and still probably make it to the Finals.

Key for them is still, as always, Draymond Green, who is more prone to miss time from his temper and on-court antics than he is from actual injury. Hate the guy with a passion, but he's unselfish enough as a player where I think he will adjust to Kevin Durant reducing the amount of touches he gets.

I expect them to start slowly as they try to fit in new pieces and figure out how to play with each other, heat up towards the middle or end of the year, and coast towards Round III with the Cavs.

While Golden State may play faster and score more, their turnovers will increase proportionally. KD's presence will make that worse--he's not LeBron when handling the ball.

Turnovers just kill them. It killed KD and Westbrook in the WCF and it killed Golden State in the NBA finals. Neither have shown the ability to clean them up without sacrificing KD's touches or Golden State's pace. So you have to make them pay off turnovers.

The reason why anyone is confident with CAVS VS WARRIOrs is because LBJ toys with KD

KD cannot guard him

Now he doesn't ever have to guard him

kd couldnt handle the pressure last year.

now everyone is gonna boo his ass.

im the most pessimistic, neative poster on the board and i really like our chances still.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."