• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

The Boston Celtics Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

theSTEREO.

The second of his name.
Reaction score
So, we've got a Los Angeles Lakers thread, and an Orlando Magic thread to discuss those games and the teams, but none for the Celtics.

I'm tired of digging around in the Around the League thread for the C's game discussion, especially since they are our main target right now, and I'd venture to guess that some of you guys are too.

So, fire away! :thumbup:

Is this the over the hill thread?

OverTheHillGuy.jpg

Why do we need one for the Celtics? We only have these threads for elite teams.

Their swarming defensive principles in action:

3022982216_523f98d928.jpg

Why do we need one for the Celtics? We only have these threads for elite teams.

We better kill that Orlando Magic thread then Obawan.

:chuckles:

Last edited:
Just a different squad without KG .........

So, we've got a Los Angeles Lakers thread, and an Orlando Magic thread to discuss those games and the teams, but none for the Celtics.
This place is called realcavsfans for a reason.

Kindly :gtfo:

Thank you.

Apparently, the Celtics have also been going through the team-flu issues that the Cavs had during the pre-season. Boohoo.

They are still a very formidable opponent when everyone is healthy, but if any of their starters are down, they have a lot of trouble keeping up with heavy minutes, and their bench becomes even more of a problem. It's hard to tell what Rasheed has left or if he is saving things for the playoffs. It doesn't seem as if they have many tradable assets to improve for the post-season. They'll have to hope that House, Davis, Allen, start to pick it up and that they get healthy. That will be the biggest thing.

I don't think the Cavs should fear them, but they also haven't gained as much ground as they could have. It sure would be nice to pick up some games on the Celtics so that the Cavs don't have to fight the last week or two for the top E.C. seed.

Celtics have a 4 games in 5 nights coming up starting tomorrow, at the exact wrong point in the season for them. So hopefully, they'll drop a few games this week.

Last edited:
^^^ The Paul Pierce one had me cracking up. Totally forgot about that little incident.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."