• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

The Curious Case of Bryan Colangelo

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Remi

Safari Vacationer
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has read this yet, but if there is even an ounce of truth to it, this will go down as one of the more fascinating stories. Didn't post the whole thing due to the length.

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2018/...-twitter-joel-embiid-anonymous-markelle-fultz

The Curious Case of Bryan Colangelo and the Secret Twitter Account

A collection of Twitter accounts that has criticized Joel Embiid and Markelle Fultz, disclosed sensitive information, and outlined team strategy shares eye-opening similarities. What does that have to do with the Philadelphia 76ers’ decision-maker?

By Ben Detrick May 29, 2018, 9:08pm EDTSHARE
In February, The Ringer received an anonymous tip that Bryan Colangelo, the Philadelphia 76ers’ president of basketball operations, had been secretly operating five Twitter accounts. Since then, we have scrutinized and archived those accounts in an attempt to verify the source’s claims that the longtime NBA executive has been using them as a platform to:

• Criticize NBA players, including Joel Embiid, Jahlil Okafor, and Nerlens Noel
  • Publicly debate the decisions of his own coaching staff, as well as critique former Sixers general manager Sam Hinkie and Toronto Raptors president Masai Ujiri
  • Telegraph the 2017 trade in which the Sixers acquired the no. 1 overall pick that would become Markelle Fultz
  • Disclose nonpublic medical information about Okafor and gossip about Embiid and Fultz to members of the national and Philadelphia media
/QUOTE]

I don’t see how Philly doesn’t fire him for this. They put a year of following these accounts to gather all the evidence. If I was Embiid, I’d be furious and wouldn’t trust this guy with anything.

This is just insane and hilarious, lmao! :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

I would think this was insane and fake but we had wine and gold feed this site info for years. He would give inside information and gauge reactions to stuff.

Kobe learned from Michael Jordan.
Bryan Colangelo learned from Kevin Durant.

Why do these dudes keep dating the Kardashian bitches? They're not that hot (compared to what a young multi-millionaire athlete could pull) and they have so many issues.
That particular Kardashian is beautiful.

The rest I couldnt care less

The thing that makes me question the whole thing is the “source” saying he works in “artificial intelligence” and this is what he used to deduce it being BC.

However, a frame job usually isn’t this thorough. The accounts friended BC’s sons and teammates? Org. Staff as minor as ticket sales people?

Sounds like someone in the org or close to BC.

Then there’s the phone numbers and emails linked to the accounts.

I’m leaning 60/40 it’s BC.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."