• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

The end of the New England Patriots dynasty?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Simon

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score

This is going to get interesting.

If this is all true, then why would Bill have given a fuck about trading Jimmy G to the Browns?

The dumbest article I’ve read in my life and I only went 1 paragraph in. Just when you think espn can’t go any lower this comes out.

1. The dude contradicts himself with a part where Lunch asked B.B. about Brady in a trade and B.B. laughed at him. Which lunch says happens so obvious furs there squashed by the same fool writing the story.

2. Second we all know how much B.B. valued Jimmy G yet this ass wants us to believe that B.B. and Brady had a fued so B.B. response to this is to trade Jimmy G ya that makes sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyways we are 2-0 we espn creates a fake scandel so thanks for that

If this is all true, then why would Bill have given a fuck about trading Jimmy G to the Browns?

Also if Bill had so much hate why trade Jimmy G out of conference and he went out of his way to do this. If anything you trade him to a team you could go coach next year since he doesn’t want to be with Brady right. Cause if Jimmy G is gone kraft can’t let Brady go so he’d have to let B.B. go. Man that article is embarrassing

I love how Pats fans don't think anything bad can happen to their team. Dynasty's always end somehow, some way.

Also this.

Look they can fall apart whenever they want, I just ask for one favor....

Fall apart when Roethlisberger retires, and Bell, Brown bicker their way out of Yinzerland.

They can literally have Belichick, Brady and Kraft do some sort of impersonation of some sort of WWE end of match controversy at the AFC Championship game podium. I am FINE with that. I'll be happy that the Chowds get fucked over.

But...I want the Steelers little "mini" dynasty, dead, buried and left in the past like you wouldn't believe. I've been waiting for that one to die since I first encountered a douche nozzle steeler fan on this side of the border in 2004.

I want them to be a distant, distant memory like all the Michigan fans I encountered in Ohio prior to when Tressel just took over things in 2001.

I love how Pats fans don't think anything bad can happen to their team. Dynasty's always end somehow, some way.

Also this.

Thomas is closing the article

Bet nothing comes of it and the Pats continue to dominate for the next 2-3 years.

Who the fuck will be QBing them after Brady?

Brian "The Balding Hope" Hoyer.

Either this stuff is true, or the 'Belichek wouldn't trade Garropolo to us' line is BS. I just cant see how dealing him to the league's no. 2 dumpster fire was some kind of favor to Jimmy G.

Also this.

Does it seem bizarre that Joe was @ing Garropolo in this?

Anybody who believes is an utter fool. In the article it’s says Brady was mad cause Bill didn’t give him patriots player of the week. Fucking player of the week [emoji23]

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."