• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

The Kevin Love Safari™

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Multiple Choice: How much would you trade for Kevin Love?

• Waiters, Thompson and a Pick

Votes: 150 24.4%
  • Waiters, Bennett and a Pick

Votes: 138 22.4%
  • Waiters, Thompson and Multiple Picks

Votes: 150 24.4%
  • Waiters, Bennett and Multiple Picks

Votes: 165 26.8%
  • Thompson, Bennett and Multiple Picks

Votes: 80 13.0%
  • Wiggins, 1 of the above players, and a Pick (wouldn't work until 30-days after Wiggins signed)

Votes: 34 5.5%
  • Wiggins, 2 of the above players and a pick

Votes: 4 0.6%
  • Wiggins, and whatever players/picks it takes

Votes: 12 1.9%
  • Revisit trade options for Love later in the season

Votes: 192 31.2%
  • Not interested in trading for Love this year.

Votes: 65 10.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Reynolds

Co-Owner Paddy's Pub
Reaction score
I'd imagine that Kevin Love eventually leaves Minnesota. He seems frustrated, Kahn is an idiot and that team doesn't have a real chance at winning it all. I don't know if he'd ever be a possibility down the road, but he's a blue chip talent. I figured someone here on RCF knows the details of his contract or whatever.

The Cavaliers are positioning themselves to make a big deal in the future and if either Kevin Love or Lamarcus Aldridge become available, we should try to land either one. I'm more inclined to believe that Love leaves Minnesota rather than LMA leaving Portland.

Re: Kevin Love

Love is signed through 2017. Doubt he's leaving Minnesota

If your talking about the bet in my signature, ill be donating $15 to this site

Congrats on taking a bet where you can be wrong six times before you actually have to pay.

Kevin Love is in Uncle Drew part 2! He's coming to Cleveland omgz!!

Nah. I posted it on my Facebook yesterday and it was switched to private minutes after. It was pretty awesome, though.

Wow, never have I seen such utter shitty responses in a thread. Congrats guys lol. Thanks JMCurry, that's all I wanted to know. So I guess if we ever wanted a shot at Kevin Love it would have to be from a trade. I really think that the Cavaliers are positioning themselves to make a big deal in the coming years, I don't want to limit to whom it possibly could be that we could be interested in.

It's not like I went in the trade machine and worked out some trade involving the expiring contracts of Boobie Gibson, Luke Walton + Milan Macvan and bag of fries for Kevin Love and Rick Rubio.

I'm just thinking far and wide about who could become available in the coming years. I was also watching us get decimated on the defensive boards for a few quarters there last night, and I was imagining how awesome it would be to have Kevin Love on our squad just hauling boards down and draining 3's from the power forward position.

[video=youtube;TZUd9KYn_Rs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TZUd9KYn_Rs[/video]

oops

Why would we want Kevin Love when we have Zeller and TT? I would just wait until Kevin Durant becomes available. He actually fills a need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."