• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

The Knicks

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PIP

1997-98 Armco Heating & Cooling Hornet
RCF Honored Elder
Reaction score
Let me say I know their owner is a moron and that plays a major part here...

With the that being said I can’t help but to think this is the investment to buy into... I know many look at Boston, Philly, teams out west etc... But somebody (believe it starts with Kyrie and someone) has to get hip and realize this is a goldmine destination...

The Celtics ? The Lakers ??? No, no, no the Knicks are starving...1 title is a dynasty there...

I’m absolutely floored that none of these young up and coming players over the years have not been able to realize that taking the Knicks to a championship is the key to an all-time legacy...

Somebody is gonna recognize it soon...

The Knicks (if that owner gets out of his way) are the next team to buy low on...

Let me say I know their owner is a moron and that plays a major part here...

With the that being said I can’t help but to think this is the investment to buy into... I know many look at Boston, Philly, teams out west etc... But somebody (believe it starts with Kyrie and someone) has to get hip and realize this is a goldmine destination...

The Celtics ? The Lakers ??? No, no, no the Knicks are starving...1 title is a dynasty there...

I’m absolutely floored that none of these young up and coming players over the years have not been able to realize that taking the Knicks to a championship is the key to an all-time legacy...

Somebody is gonna recognize it soon...

The Knicks (if that owner gets out of his way) are the next team to buy low on...

It's a great idea. When have they had cap space? I can't even remember. I guess in 2010 they had a max slot? They should try to clear everything

It's a great idea. When have they had cap space? I can't even remember. I guess in 2010 they had a max slot? They should try to clear everything

Next year the Knicks will have a total of 59.5 million in salary... with a team option for Frank... The could clear enough with some trades probably to allow the signing of both Kyrie Irving and Jimmy Butler.

https://hoopshype.com/salaries/new_york_knicks/

There have been rumors about KD going there in a year or two and his agent is pushing for it.

Obviously Kyrie as well teaming up with Butler, but the Nets is also an option for them I think since Kyrie grew up watching them.

Shoot, at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if LeBron went there in 3 years just to make sure he capitalizes on all the major markets :chuckle: I'm half joking...

But I agree. Somebody will be teaming up on the Knicks soon in the next couple years.

Next year the Knicks will have a total of 59.5 million in salary... with a team option for Frank... The could clear enough with some trades probably to allow the signing of both Kyrie Irving and Jimmy Butler.

https://hoopshype.com/salaries/new_york_knicks/

Those trades would require someone taking back those contracts without sending salary back; i.e., a team below the cap.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."