• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

The last thing Obama should do before he gets out of office

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kizzle

All-Star
Reaction score
Liberate Anthony Davis from that worthless team he's on. Obama please....do this one thing.

He's getting 31 and 11 and his team is 1-8. I'm sick and tired of that team wasting his talent because they refuse to be proactive. That team assembled a couple years ago and the collection of players didn't work. So why the fudge would the collection work minus Eric Gordon and Ryan Anderson?

BLOW IT UP AND GET DAVIS SOME HELP. Why did he resign omg

I was hoping for him going 'independence day' on the god damn thing.

The last thing I wanted Obama to do was go shirtless like JR and with JR and do the mannequin challenge in the WH. Oh Well ...

Anthony Davis will be 28 when his contract with the Pelicans expires. Kevin Garnett was 31 when he was traded to the Celtics. So it's not THAT bad. He'll just join someone like Porzingis in New York or KAT in Minny and form a dynasty.

Resign the day before the inauguration so Joe Biden can be President for a day.

Just for shits and giggles. To fuck with historians. And as a gesture to our most likable Vice-President since TR and his service.

Just for shits and giggles. To fuck with historians. And as a gesture to our most likable Vice-President since TR and his service.
Well, since Charles Curtis anyway.

I could easily see him doing what Jigo suggested if he was handed the keys for a day. Sorry but he needs to stay VP.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."