• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

The New York Knicks Trash Fire Thread!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

blommen

Pissing Excellence
Reaction score
With the the recent Charles Oakley debacle and the myriad of roster related fuck-ups dear Don Douchebag Dolan has overseen by way of the basketball hippie guru turned posse hater Phil Jackson, as well as their absolutely disgusting on court performances I figured now would be a good time to maybe gather round the flames and watch the corpse of the Knicks burn down to its ashes.

Worst contract in the league? the Knicks got it with a four-year, $72 million whopper of a contract with none other than mr. Joakim Noah.

They are currently sitting pretty at a nice and comfy 22-32 for 12th in the east with no chance of getting into the Playoffs, despite going balls deep in the off-season in order to make a push for the playoffs. Now their best player wants out, everybody hates the GM and the owner has just alienated the majority of the fanbase by kicking out a franchise legend.

When this season started I wondered just how bad of a clusterfuck New York would turn into and boy has it not disappointed.

Gather 'round the fire boys.

With the the recent Charles Oakley debacle and the myriad of roster related fuck-ups dear Don Douchebag Dolan has overseen by way of the basketball hippie guru turned posse hater Phil Jackson, as well as their absolutely disgusting on court performances I figured now would be a good time to maybe gather round the flames and watch the corpse of the Knicks burn down to its ashes.

Worst contract in the league? the Knicks got it with a four-year, $72 million whopper of a contract with none other than mr. Joakim Noah.

They are currently sitting pretty at a nice and comfy 22-32 for 12th in the east with no chance of getting into the Playoffs, despite going balls deep in the off-season in order to make a push for the playoffs. Now their best player wants out, everybody hates the GM and the owner has just alienated the majority of the fanbase by kicking out a franchise legend.

When this season started I wondered just how bad of a clusterfuck New York would turn into and boy has it not disappointed.

Gather 'round the fire boys.

Is the bolded confirmed? I seen nothing of Melo demanding a trade, just smoke around Phil making him available

Is the bolded confirmed? I seen nothing of Melo demanding a trade, just smoke around Phil making him available

It is my understanding that he has given Phil an ultimatum saying that he wants out and he wants to go to either Cavs or Clippers. With the way those two have been talking about each other in the press I think it's fair to assume that Melo does not want to be in NY anymore. @ACisKING is welcome to correct me on that though, I could have sworn that I saw reports saying the Melo wanted out of the Knicks.

It is my understanding that he has given Phil an ultimatum saying that he wants out and he wants to go to either Cavs or Clippers. With the way those two have been talking about each other in the press I think it's fair to assume that Melo does not want to be in NY anymore. @ACisKING is welcome to correct me on that though, I could have sworn that I saw reports saying the Melo wanted out of the Knicks.

Not according to Woj. With the recent stunts Phil is pulling, Woj said it is driving Melo to stay with the Knicks.

Not according to Woj. With the recent stunts Phil is pulling, Woj said it is driving Melo to stay with the Knicks.
What does Woj know? He works for ESPN now, where sources turn into sauces....

I don't follow the logic? He is provoking him to prove him wrong?

With the Knicks, satire has become reality. It's not really entertaining for me to watch a fanbase have to go through this. Just looks horrible and is flat out embarrassing.

With the Knicks, satire has become reality. It's not really entertaining for me to watch a fanbase have to go through this. Just looks horrible and is flat out embarrassing.

One of my best buds is a Knicks fan, and while I do feel bad for him, can't say it isn't funny as fuck to be able to talk so much shit to him :chuckle:

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."