• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

The next six games

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Next 6 games, how many do the Browns realistically win?

• at the Colts

Votes: 26 66.7%
  • home vs Cincy

Votes: 23 59.0%
  • home vs the J.E.T.S.

Votes: 38 97.4%
  • at the Texans

Votes: 19 48.7%
  • home vs the Titans

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • long road trip to England vs the Vikings

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MikeOC33

Cavs Fanatic
Reaction score
So as many expected, the first two games for the Brownies were very difficult. Pittspuke is definitely a playoff team, Crackmore may also fight for a wild card. Both teams bring the hammer on defense.

For the Browns, they have not found their stride yet, and that is also not a surprise.

Gonna take half a season for the offensive line to gel with two new starters and a new line coach.

New defensive coach is just getting started playing mad scientist.

#1 pick hasn't played a snap yet.

Unsettled situation at wr.

Rookie QB who has a long way to go before he is even settled in.

Lot of turnover from last year's roster.

And let's not forget, a rookie kicker too!

So, the Browns were really not expected to come out of the gate banging on all cylinders, but the next 6 games are interesting. How many of the next six games do you think the Browns will realistically win?

3 home games, 2 road games PLUS the long road trip across the Atlantic Ocean

@ the Colts
vs Cincy
vs the J.E.T.S.
@ the Texans
vs the Titans
in England vs the Vikings

I'm going with 3 wins of the next 6. I would be happier with 4, but I think the first 3 are possible.

They can win 4. IMO, they will win 2. If they don't come out with at least 2, someone better call the tank squad.

Should win the next 3 and then drop the last 3. I expect 3-5, less would be a gigantic failure and 2-14 or 1-15 is reality

These next 4 are the biggest 4 games in our tank history. We go 0-4 or we are getting Rosen/Darnold/Trade op. If we go 4-0 we are superbowl bound.

Just don't go 2-2, please :(

Almost a zero percent chance they win 3/4 in my opinion.

2OggKej.jpg

I wish they would just cut Kenny Britt, pick up Cruz and go with the youth at receiver. He doesn't give half a shit out there...maybe one of the kids will go full go.
After the last game...I'm sure our game with Indy will be a close one.

I wish they would just cut Kenny Britt, pick up Cruz and go with the youth at receiver.

Cutting a 28 year old in favor of a 30 year old is going with youth?

If they cut Britt, which I don't think is going to happen anytime soon, I'd imagine they simply wouldn't pick up another WR. They already have 7 wide receivers as is and two of them have been inactive each week.

People who still think Victor Cruz is good make me wonder if I've been in a coma for three years.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."