• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

The Perv Pool

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hurl Bruce

Logmaster
Reaction score
Ok...who's going to get busted for inappropriate sexual advances?

It has to be someone famous, not you or someone you know.

I'm tempted to say it can't be a politician because evidently then don't lose their jobs over this sort of thing anymore.

To get things started, I'll throw out there:

Brent Musberger
Geraldo Rivera
Joel Osteen

I'm tempted to say Draymond Green...

But we all know that Kevin Durant is too much of a beta cuck to actually report it.

I'm going to say a famous college football coach will get taken down....don't know who.

But the access to college females combined with their authority/power.....seems ripe for a scandal. Like beyond Petrino getting caught with his side-chick on a motorcycle or Pitino banging a waitress on two tables pushed together.

There's a coach out there with women pooling their stories as we type this out....

Rivera already just got called out.

Chris Berman
Hulk Hogan
Guy Fieri

I feel like Berman was probably coked up harrassing women and it got pushed to the side because he was a big shot at the time.

Hulk Hogan HAS to have some skeletons in his closet. I feel like a few of those skeletons involve sexual assault, possibly after his divorce.

Guy Fieri just seems like the type of guy that has done some weird shit while he’s been on the road and some of that weird shot involves things women didn’t consent to. Guarantee a lot of these women will allege that he used the “takin you to flavor town” line on them.

Rivera already just got called out.

Chris Berman
Hulk Hogan
Guy Fieri

I feel like Berman was probably coked up harrassing women and it got pushed to the side because he was a big shot at the time.

Hulk Hogan HAS to have some skeletons in his closet. I feel like a few of those skeletons involve sexual assault, possibly after his divorce.

Guy Fieri just seems like the type of guy that has done some weird shit while he’s been on the road and some of that weird shot involves things women didn’t consent to. Guarantee a lot of these women will allege that he used the “takin you to flavor town” line on them.

Berman is a good one. He's notoriously a dick, so it's not much of a stretch that he forced his on someone.

I don't know if being a dick is the critical determinant.

Lauer wasn't one.

I would be shocked if guy fieri did anything. He's a chodey lame dude with spiked bleached hair.

John Cena? How can he sexually violate someone if you can't see him?

Sean Penn
Casey Affleck
Charlie Sheen ( if it hasn’t happened already)
Simon Cowell

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."