• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

The Team You Hate the Most...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Team Do You Hate the Most?

• Pittsburgh Steelers

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Baltimore Ravens

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • New York Yankees

• Boston Red Sox

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Detroit Tigers

• Miami Heat

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • Los Angeles Lakers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boston Celtics

• Detroit Pistons

• Other

• Total voters

Steve_424

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I left collegiate teams out of this - too many possibilities depending on where you attending. I also realize I cannot get every possible "most hated team" pick as an option, but I tried my best.

So here's the question...which professional sports team do you hate the most, and why?

I don't know why, but I've always disliked the Boston Red Sox. Once they had that miraculous comeback in 2004, everyone and their brother jumped on the bandwagon and it was so in your face. Everyone you talked to was a Sox fan suddenly because their mother's brother's cousin-in-law grew up in Boston. It also bothered me that every Red Sox fan contrasted themselves with the Yankees like they were the "good guys." They were consistently behind the Yankees with the 2nd highest payroll for half a decade, spending just as much money as NY in the offseason.

And then after the 2007 ALCS? They're my most hated team.

Last edited:
Steelers fans are the worst, and when I moved to NC I thought I escaped them but no, the disease is down here as well.

I picked the Tigers because I hate Detroit more than any other rival city...hate the Tigers, hate the Pistons...I don't mind the Lions though - it was tough not to appreciate Barry Sanders growing up.

Heat because...(fill in the blank)

It's the Pittsburgh Steelers and then everybody else... (Ravens, Detroit everythings, Yankees, Celtics, etc). However, if the NCAA werent excluded, Michigan would be right there with em.

This is tough for me. I hate the steelers fans more than anything. Ever. But I hate the Heat more and their fans come close. ..
Steelers fans
Heat
Heat fans
Steelers

Miami Heat, Pittsburgh Penguins, New York Yankees, New England Patriots. Hate them all worth a passion!

I cannot stand the Patriots. Tom Brady and company. I get irate if I see them on my TV. I can't even pinpoint what it is, just really dislike them, the most.

I guess I'm weird in the sense that I've never really hated any one team. It's always an in the moment thing for me, just depends who's in our way at the time.

At one point or another it's been:
Braves
Marlins
Red Sox
Yankees
White Sox
Tigers
Wizards
Celtics
Magic
Pistons
Spurs
Steelers (that one time the Browns made the playoffs)

Browns.

As a die hard Browns fan, no team has pissed me off more in my 35 years of fanhood. There isn't even a close second.

I am pissed just thinking about them.

It's like being addicted to a drug, you know it's bad for, you hate it for wrecking your life, you would be better off if you weren't using, but in the end you cant get away from it no matter how much you tell yourself you are going to stop.

I'll be ambivalent toward the Heat once LeBron leaves. He's really the one I hate. However, I will always hate the goddamn Steelers no matter who's wearing those godforsaken colors.

I'll be ambivalent toward the Heat once LeBron leaves. He's really the one I hate. However, I will always hate the goddamn Steelers no matter who's wearing those godforsaken colors.

I factored that in as well. Our Heat hate will probably decline significantly once LeBron/Wade/Bosh are gone.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-12: "Max Strus Juice"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."