• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

The Trump Administration (just Trump) Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Human Q-Tip

Alright you primitive screwheads, listen up!
Staff member
Reaction score
Seems like we need one of these. So I'll just post...something to get it started.

Flynn providing documents to Senate, first batch by June 6

(CNN)Former national security adviser Michael Flynn will provide documents requested by the Senate intelligence committee -- including an initial batch by June 6 -- a person close to Flynn said Tuesday.
The source said that Flynn's lawyers alerted the intelligence committee Tuesday that he would respond to the two subpoenas sent to his businesses and would also provide personal documents sought via a separate subpoena after Senate investigators narrowed the scope of the request. The Associated Press first reported that Flynn would comply with the subpoena.

The source said that all the documents from the two subpoenas to the businesses will be provided. But the source said that fewer documents from the personal subpoena will be submitted after negotiations with the Senate committee. The source said it was too early to determine what percentage of that original request would be filled or how soon the entire request would be met.....

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/30/politics/michael-flynn-documents-senate/index.html

Thank you, as one of the more conservative leaning posters on the website, for starting this thread. It's absolutely beyond time.

So is this the correct place to post dumb stuff the President does?

It's one more scandal-exclusive thread than we had yesterday, and it would be nice if that stuff didn't crop up in every other political thread.

Woah whoa woah whoa I am NOT knocking the thread, just crackin' wise homie.

Maybe we can have a third thread for shit like this. Reminds me of when everyone was going batshit crazy when Trump called Ken Canterbury - "Ken" and the dude said "I'm Chuck Canterbury". The guy had a card sitting in front of him that said Ken Canterbury...but the media and Twitterverse gave it the attention only a scandal should get. If the guy wanted to be called Chuck he should have taken a pen and crossed out Ken...or he should change his freaking name.

Is Trump a clod and say stupid shit? Sure...no doubt. But the way the media and left pounce on every single little thing the guy does is ridiculous. They preach tolerance, but sure as hell don't practice it. He's our President for now, like it or not. I hated Obama, but i still wanted the guy to succeed, i wanted our economy to flourish. I swear half the country wants us to fail miserably the next 4 years. The media is dividing us worse and worse every day.

Did Obama call people by the wrong name? Sure.
Did Obama make typos? Sure.
It just got .0001% of the attention that Trump gets when he does it.

If there's a scandal, by all means give it the attention it deserves. If it's proven he did something impeachable, impeach him. Just stop giving every little slip up a day's worth of attention it doesn't deserve.

Maybe we can have a third thread for shit like this. Reminds me of when everyone was going batshit crazy when Trump called Ken Canterbury - "Ken" and the dude said "I'm Chuck Canterbury". The guy had a card sitting in front of him that said Ken Canterbury...but the media and Twitterverse gave it the attention only a scandal should get. If the guy wanted to be called Chuck he should have taken a pen and crossed out Ken...or he should change his freaking name.

Is Trump a clod and say stupid shit? Sure...no doubt. But the way the media and left pounce on every single little thing the guy does is ridiculous. They preach tolerance, but sure as hell don't practice it. He's our President for now, like it or not. I hated Obama, but i still wanted the guy to succeed, i wanted our economy to flourish. I swear half the country wants us to fail miserably the next 4 years. The media is dividing us worse and worse every day.

If there's a scandal, by all means give it the attention it deserves. If it's proven he did something impeachable, impeach him. Just stop giving every little slip up a day's worth of attention it doesn't deserve.

If only he just redacted and deleted the tweet to fix it... Like he does at least once a week... Instead of playing into it and making it worse.

He brings this on himself.

Nobody is calling for his head on this (topical eh? #KathyGriffinorwhatever), they're having a laugh at his expense. Oh well. Don't do something stupid if you don't want to be made fun of. Better yet, don't run for president.

Wanting him to succeed and wanting the country to succeed are not the same thing for most people in this country. That's why I never really got on with the whole "well we oughtta give him a shot" bullshit. No, he made promises about a lot of shit I don't want in this country and I don't want him to succeed on those. Do I want this country to do well and for the economy to flourish and for him to stop being a constant source of embarrassment? Totally. Well, on the third one I guess I'm fine with him continuing to be a garbage person because it would be scary and confusing if he was suddenly coherent or competent.

The few things I thought might get better, like infrastructure or space exploration, are not exactly living up to his word. And any benefits that he might bring so far pale in comparison to the damage he's done to the environment, our relationship with our allies, and net neutrality. And the amazing thing is he hasn't even been very effective at implementing policy with a GOP congress, so things could be a lot worse for my ideals at the moment.

He also did it a lot less. This is false equivalence #buzzword.

If there's a scandal, by all means give it the attention it deserves.

They are.

If it's proven he did something impeachable, impeach him.

I hope they will.

Just stop giving every little slip up a day's worth of attention it doesn't deserve.

#covfefe is just a bit of fun. It got tired pretty quickly, but that's the era we live in. And I will concede that I'm sure cable news spent way too much fucking time on it, but I don't watch that shit.

And again, if he didn't want scrutinized, he shouldn't have run for president or waged war on the press. I'm never going to feel sorry for that dude. Fuck him.

I agree.

However, you will never get your wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."