• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

There is a god, here's proof

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Injury ends ref Crawford's farewell season early
A meniscus tear in his right knee has officially ended the veteran referee's 39-year career as an NBA official.

http://www.nba.com/2016/news/featur...d-done-officiating-in-nba-due-to-knee-injury/

Screw you Joey! I hope retirement sucks.

If this were about Steph Curry; then I'd have agreed. Hell, I'd have sent you money for whatever church you were going to open.

For the time being, I think this is just proof that Crawford's deal with the Devil has come due.

Last edited:
You're a dick....

I was really hoping for a picture of God.

I posted this in Around the NBA (the title here needs to be a little more descriptive) but it belongs here:

Joey Crawford has retired.

As an official myself I can tell you that Joey was the worst of the worst. With a 3 man crew there are fairly strict responsibilities. Joey ALWAYS goes outside of his zones. Which means he would make all those demonstrative calls when he wasn't even the official that was supposed to be making the call (as other officials had better position). He was combative, plead guilty to a felony involving NBA income, and threw out a HoFer for laughing on the bench.

Good riddance. His existence was evidence of league-wide malfeasance as far as I am concerned. And the fact that he was repeatedly given the best playoff assignments all but confirms that the league does not have competent officiating practices in place.

If anything Joe Crawford has disproved an existence of God. Had there actually been a God, that scum sucking SOB would have been stricken down by a thunder bolt...or atleast a heart attck.

Probably will be replaced by an unqualified female for some good PR

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."