• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Trent Richardson Sex Tape

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

beefstew

Situational Stopper
Reaction score
VIA TMZ

Indianapolis Colts running back Trent Richardson has something in common with Kim Kardashian -- 'cause someone's trying to cash in on a sex tape featuring the NFL star ... TMZ Sports has learned.

We know ... someone is shopping explicit footage showing the former 1st round NFL Draft pick engaged in an orgy with at least 3 women.

The person who has the footage has already contacted various media outlets, including TMZ Sports ... but so far, no takers. We've seen the footage -- let's just say Trent's got a lot in common with the Colts mascot, if you catch our drift.

We contacted Trent's people for comment multiple times -- so far, no word back.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/12/trent-richardson-sex-tape-indianapolis-colts/#ixzz2kY1frXp3

:chuckles::chuckles::chuckles::chuckles::chuckles::chuckles::chuckles::chuckles::chuckles::chuckles::chuckles::chuckles:

A colt is a baby horse. .. does he have a baby dick?

you are too late, go stew in your beef.

Word is that T-Rich's YPC is actually less than his penis length.

rehash deezy, fail

oh my god someone please just tell all the jokes everyone else said in the other thread in one post so we can be done with this

I came up with that one all by my lonesome yesterday when the story leaked.

Can't bring me down

Motherfucker Pat Ewing took my line

Huh......now we why T-Rich is no good at being a RB........

When he sees 3 or more holes........he hits em' all............instead of the right hole:notfunny?

Not the idea I had when I said I'd be jerking it to "tape" of Trent two years later.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."