• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

UFC 165- Jones v Gustafsson.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rich

Saucin'
Reaction score
Pretty excited for this one. I expect Jones to win pretty easily, but I have a faint hope that Gustafsson can really challenge him.

Been a really good fight so far.

Great fight. I think Gustafsson won.

EDIT: Wow, can't believe Bones Jones won, let alone in a unanimous decision. Who the heck scores it 49-46.

I thought Gustaffson won, but round 5 was really up in the air. If I think it's 48-47 but there was a close round, I don't have a problem with 3 judges having it 48-47 the other way. But yea, 49-46 is bad.

Great fight and totally acceptable decision I thought.

I thought Jones won rounds 2, 4 and 5 but really the first three rounds were all pretty close.

Yeah, I had Gustafsson definitely winning 1 and 3. Two I thought might get split, same with round five. Four went to Jones.

Complete trash decision. I thought AG won, but I cannot believe not 1 judge didn't give it to him. I mean Jones didn't look like himself at all in this fight. Props to both guys, but fucking a I thought AG won that.

Complete trash decision. I thought AG won, but I cannot believe not 1 judge didn't give it to him. I mean Jones didn't look like himself at all in this fight. Props to both guys, but fucking a I thought AG won that.

See here's how I think on that. I'm not gonna hold the three judges as one unit. If it's an ok decision for one judge to give it to Jones 48-47, then it's ok if all of them saw it that way imo.

If not for that elbow in the last 30 seconds of the 4th round we have a new champ right now imo.

You want to win a belt from a long time champion, you can't let it go to decision.

Outstanding fight. I have no idea how Gustafsson made it through those last two rounds. Jones said it after the fight, dude has some kind of chin on him.

Yeah great fight. I still don't know how AG didn't go down after that mean ass back elbow to the head. Hopefully we see a rematch...a lot of UFC fans are already lobbying for it.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-12: "Max Strus Juice"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."