• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

UM basketball = crap

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Style

Gold Star Member
Reaction score
http://ohiostate.scout.com/2/623571.html
The Buckeyes were losing most of this game, but you could tell they were just asleep at the wheel, walking through what was a meaningless game for 37 minutes. With 3 minutes left and down by six they were like "OK, I guess it's time to take this one seriously." They then turned it up, and ended the game on a 10-0 run, tearing the hearts out of the Wolverine faithful in Ann Arbor.

OSU swept the season series and now holds an 89-70 edge in the all-time series. OSU has now won five straight against Michigan and 12 of the last 15 in the series. The Buckeyes won their 14th straight game and matched the school single-season record for wins with 27. OSU is #1 in the country and a sure fire #1 seed in the big dance. UM hasn't even gone to the tournament in 10 years.
:thumbup:

Here's hoping for 6 wins over UM in just two seasons this friday in the conference tournament. If you're a wolverine fan, you should probably root against your team on thursday so they don't advance to play OSU. Losing SIX TIMES to your rival in two years is just embarrassing. :chuckles:

This really isn't helping the "Buckeyes are arrogant assholes" image...

We're dominating them...we know it..they know it..let's not gloat over it.

a number 1 team bragging about nearly escaping an upset by an unranked team? and you start a shit talking thread? duke basketball fans are assholes, but i think they conduct themselves with a little more dignity. but beating an unranked team that your supposed to blow out is nothing to gloat about.

and i hope you do get a #1 seed, because i think you guys will be the first ones knocked out.

Last edited:
cdt said:
This really isn't helping the "Buckeyes are arrogant assholes" image...

We're dominating them...we know it..they know it..let's not gloat over it.
Dude, it's michigan. Nuff said.

This was a trap game for the buckeyes that they could easily have lost. On the road as a top ranked team after just having clinched the conference title and locked a #1 seed...the team could have been listless and disinterested. Instead, they fought through a whistle-fest (something they don't get even on their home court) and won.

Take the same scenario and switch OSU with UCLA and UM with Washington, and see who won that game. And UCLA is the supposed real #1.

http://www.bucknuts.com/news/story.php?article=692

This Oden kid is pretty decent.

I'm pissed. CBS is showing the ACC tourney tomorrow instead of the Big Ten. Just b/c I live within 20 miles of UNC, NC State, and Duke, local TV thinks they have to play the ACC. :thumbdown

Since Jim Tressel was hired in January, 2001, in the 3 "major" sports (football, men's basketball, and women's basketball), Ohio State has beaten Michigan a combined 82.76% of the time: 5 & 1 in football, 9 & 3 in men's basketball, and 10 & 1 in women's basketball. And the last time Michigan beat Ohio State in ANY of the 3 was 3 years ago in men's basketball.

mrbucknutschart.jpg
http://www.bucknuts.com/news/story.php?article=799

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."