• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

UNC @ OSU

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Supposedly there are already lines outside the Schott because of the new first-come first serve student lower bowl seating which is new this year. I'm gonna try to be in line at 7.

Been looking foward to this one for awhile. I read that Ty Lawson might be out. Will be interesting to see Koufos and Hansbrough because last year we didn't have Oden vs UNC.

I'm a bit suprised the Tarheels are only favored by 6. Vegas thinks this is going to be a good game.

Diebler is the shit.

Gonna have to work on coming out of halftime better.

Tale of two halfs. Couldn't buy a bucket in the second. I was able to get a 4th row seat behind the basket which was undoubtedly the best seat I've ever had for an OSU sporting event.

To many missed shots. This team will be a lot different come the end of the season.

Game Summary: http://www.bucknuts.com/news/story.php?article=2356

Good game, which is about all I was asking for. You can say "Yeah, but Ty Law was out," but our star player Koufos, was basically a no show as well, shooting just 1 for 10. He had several good looks like 4 foot from the basket that he blew. If we just get an average game from our star player we probably win. I'm pretty happy about that, b/c before the game I would have said we'd need to play near perfect (or have the Heels just lay an egg) in order to win. We were far, far from perfect, and yet it was a close game.

You can only tell so much watching it on tv, but it seemed like that was the loudest, most raucous crowd I've seen at the Schott. Bout time they took the students out of the rafters. We might actually have a home court advantage now, instead of the normal wine and cheese crowd we're used to.

Game Summary: http://www.bucknuts.com/news/story.php?article=2356

Good game, which is about all I was asking for. You can say "Yeah, but Ty Law was out," but our star player Koufos, was basically a no show as well, shooting just 1 for 10. He had several good looks like 4 foot from the basket that he blew. If we just get an average game from our star player we probably win. I'm pretty happy about that, b/c before the game I would have said we'd need to play near perfect (or have the Heels just lay an egg) in order to win. We were far, far from perfect, and yet it was a close game.

You can only tell so much watching it on tv, but it seemed like that was the loudest, most raucous crowd I've seen at the Schott. Bout time they took the students out of the rafters. We might actually have a home court advantage now, instead of the normal wine and cheese crowd we're used to.

They only had one student section before and there was 2 for this game. I watched a scrimmage game and there was nobody there, so I was not expecting a good turnout like there was.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."