• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Valparaiso v.#1 Ohio State

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

clevelandrox23

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Im excited about this game..............because it will actually be on tv! FSN Ohio at 4:00pm. If you watched them at UNC then should know that this team is amazing. Once we get Oden back then there is no reason why we should go deep in March Madness.

Oden's favorite NBA player is LeBron.....cough cough........trade the whole team for him if necessary.;)

It'd be so tight if he said he wanted to play with Bron and no one else..Bron + Oden....15 titles? 16 titles?

Oden.. Have he even played yet? He is a freshman but like has he actually played a game. I personally never saw him play so idk how good he is. But he is 7 foot so I guess he has to be pretty damn good.

Deadlock said:
Oden.. Have he even played yet? He is a freshman but like has he actually played a game. I personally never saw him play so idk how good he is. But he is 7 foot so I guess he has to be pretty damn good.

Draft analysts said if he came out as a Jr in Highschool he would have gone 1st overall..

They're saying a mixture of Ewing, Mourning, Hakeem, and David Robinson..

I think he's more like the Admiral IMO..

Very quiet and cerebral..nasty streak but he's humble and has good sportsmanship..

cdt said:
Draft analysts said if he came out as a Jr in Highschool he would have gone 1st overall..

They're saying a mixture of Ewing, Mourning, Hakeem, and David Robinson..

I think he's more like the Admiral IMO..

Very quiet and cerebral..nasty streak but he's humble and has good sportsmanship..

Yeah I heard that.. Can't wait to see him in action.

I have some very good info saying that Oden could play to day.

Just read on RealGM that Oden WILL play today. I'm excited to see how he does in his college debut.

Cavsfan89 said:
I have some very good info saying that Oden could play to day.

rrrrrright.....

that info wouldnt be that scrolling ticker on ESPN would it???? :shakehead

its been out there for awhile now there you insider you:bs:

anywho....wait till you all see Oden play....this kid is silly good....I pray that he leaves for the NBA after this year cause I dont want him at OSU that long

Now George, how can you even say that and mean it... OSU and that other school are light years apart right now in basketball... It wouldn't kill your school to have Oden play at OSU for a little while... Your team is going nowhere in college hoops...

I want to enjoy the Oden show while I can at the college level... Just like Carmelo.. I wish Carmelo would have stayed another year... He was great to watch in college..

LePIP said:
Now George, how can you even say that and mean it... OSU and that other school are light years apart right now in basketball... It wouldn't kill your school to have Oden play at OSU for a little while... Your team is going nowhere in college hoops...

I want to enjoy the Oden show while I can at the college level... Just like Carmelo.. I wish Carmelo would have stayed another year... He was great to watch in college..
Yeah really. Besides George, you're going to jump on the Buckeye band wagon in the next couple weeks anyway. ;)

I don't see it happening (Oden staying another year), but a guy can always dream!

The George said:
rrrrrright.....

that info wouldnt be that scrolling ticker on ESPN would it???? :shakehead

its been out there for awhile now there you insider you:bs:

anywho....wait till you all see Oden play....this kid is silly good....I pray that he leaves for the NBA after this year cause I dont want him at OSU that long
It wasnt on espn till noon!!:confused:

Michigan has a very good recruting class coming in next year.....we should be pretty decent next year especilly if Oden is gone

I will never ever ever be an Ohio State fan.....id kill myself before ever thinking about it

Oden can't do much right now, because he is wearing a small cast. And he is shooting with is left hand. I think that it will take him a few games to get into the swing of things.

Eh..:uhh: Oden's FT shooting would fit in perfectly with the Cavs... Maybe it's the wrist ? But ole' boy is having his troubles from the stripe..

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."