• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

VBookie Installed

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Glen Infante

Founder
RCF Honored Elder
Reaction score
By popular Demand, I introduce to you, VBookie.

vBookie is a 'bookmakers' or betting extension to vBulletin. It enables authorised members to post Events and Outcomes that forum members can bet on. Each Outcome has its own set of odds, and odds
can be modified through the life of an Event.

Once the results are known, Events can be settled and forums members awarded their winnings.

This would be good around game time. Everyone will place a bet on win or loss, and your vcash earnings will increase or decrease depending on the outcome.

Last edited:
Nice job...

I like the new upgrades you made.. :thumbup:

And what does the vCash thing mean?

It's just another thing to brag about basically. :chuckles: The higher it is, just shows how well you predict outcomes of the games or whatever your betting on.

I haven't really figured out how to use it, so if anyone out there that is familiar with it, please feel free to explain.

Glen Infante said:
The higher it is, just shows how well you predict outcomes of the games or whatever your betting on.

Is there going to be real betting on here?

Or will the vCash thing be based on our Cavs predictions (for the games)?

Gambling ?

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssss

Excellent move, 'Fante...

Somebody who knows anything about this, please share... I've already got the gambling itch.

If you've got the itch you should probably stop gambling by not wearing a condom. :thumbup:

Jiggity HA Ha He

Lets bet on something, Jig.

You can start threads and bet on the games. The more you post your vcash increases. You can check the odds for a game and make a thread on it.

Check the box set the amount of vcash..and cash out or go broke after the event is over.

I asked for this like 3 months ago lol.....

I'm down Pip. But I have no idea how to use this thing yet.

As soon as we figure it out I want to do some crazy-silly one on one bets.

Ok, I just got done fiddling around with the thing, heres how it goes.

Start a new thread. (can be done in Eayor also)

At the bottom there will be a check box that says "Yes, Post as VBookie Event" (looks like this: http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=33329&d=1123815803)

Set the odds or what not, and anyone can jump in and bet.

You start off with 500 bucks VCASH, no not real money, sorry I am not a baller. But if you guys decide to use real cash on personal bets, feel free.

How do we set the odds?

I have no experience with this program from glancing it looks like only straight bets on each game.

It would be sweet to throw down some parlays

How do we set the odds?

After you make the thread, and click the VBookie check box, it will send you to an area to where you can set all that up.

Will it just be NBA games or can we branch out into NCAA bball, football and NFL games? possibly mlb, but betting on baseball is horrible.

You can make a bet on any topic you wish.

Cant wait to do this when the NFL rolls around! Expecially the Super Bowl!

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."