• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Was Anybody Ever Into Yu-Gi-OH?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Real Deal

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
With the crazed attention Pokemon Go is receiving. How can Yugioh cash in? I might have an answer.

I was once upon a time a huge collector, dueler, etc. I don't care for it anymore but I can be once again if.....

With online becoming big as it is nowadays, would it be extremely difficult to make a social, realism, virtual reality yugioh gaming app?

I mean imagine if you scan your card with your phone and instantly adding it to your collection, there are serial numbers on the cards between. Right now, everyone's cards are useless, but yet people buy these booster packs for their kids, or just to collect, but what about if it's turned into buying them, then scanning and building your deck to go take on a live opponent for wages such as.

It's something crazy to think about if you like card games that requires mind use. I still have most of my cards when I was little and there's no use what so ever for them besides sitting in a LeBron 1's shoe box right now.

I do have a feeling yugioh will answer pokemon, but something like this is worth an good idea. They'll make bank by people buying packs again.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."