• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

WBC 2017

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Real Deal

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Where's the interest? I've been watching but not chatting about it.

USA never won this SOB, let's make it happen.

Also to whom may know why, Machado was born here, raised here, but plays for the DR, why?

I'd love to watch team USA have Trout, Harper, Kershaw, MadBum. Sucks to not have them...

Last edited:

Also to whom may know why, Machado was born here, raised here, but plays for the DR, why?

I'd love to watch team USA have Trout, Harper, Kershaw, MadBum. Sucks to not have them...
The photo of Jones' catch could be a Norman Rockwell painting.

Where was Andrew Miller in this do or die game? Interesting.

Machado plays for DR much in the same way that a guy born in Kenya was our President for 8 years.
Xgka5.gif

And just what we need another stage for Harper to disappoint on. Al though think about this, if him and Trout are on the team then that ball goes out and who knows how the game ends.

I catered for one of the teams at a hotel in la jolla.

We are all just hoping for teams with Indians players on it to lose. Go Japan and Netherlands!

andrew-miller-inline.jpg

Vs

Francisco+Lindor+Detroit+Tigers+v+Cleveland+bEsw_jzFGKOl.jpg

This is going to be fun to watch, don't you fuckers sleep on it!!!

Aren't we basically playing ourselves? Either way America is Made Great Again!

Fuck the Cavs, USA is destroying the Puerto Ricans!!

Linky or you're stinky.
You didn't watch? I'm sure Reddit had the MLB Network.

Adam Jones had strong words and revealed the other team had championship shirts on deck, a flight and parade scheduled, USA didn't. So with that news, they proceeded to stomp a mudhole in PR.

Ian Kinsler also said beforehand PR and DR doesn't play the game the right way. He backed up his talk.

Give us back our 4 players now...please and thank you.
That was good tv, you didn't seem interested I take it. It was the 1st time i got into it to be honest.

And yes, we finally get our guys back, looking forward to a few more ST games.

That was good tv, you didn't seem interested I take it. It was the 1st time i got into it to be honest.

And yes, we finally get our guys back, looking forward to a few more ST games.

No, I was. Watched a lot of the games, especially early round late night ones on MLB.tv.

Just, always want your guys back healthy when they do this...

You didn't watch? I'm sure Reddit had the MLB Network.

Adam Jones had strong words and revealed the other team had championship shirts on deck, a flight and parade scheduled, USA didn't. So with that news, they proceeded to stomp a mudhole in PR.

Ian Kinsler also said beforehand PR and DR doesn't play the game the right way. He backed up his talk.

Man, fuck Ian Kinsler and his "play the game the right way" bullshit.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."