• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

WCF: PHO vs SA

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who is going to the finals?

• San Antonio

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Phoenix Suns

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

Glen Infante

Founder
RCF Honored Elder
Reaction score
This is going to be an interesting matchup. While both teams are superior in the West, their game play is dramatically different.

SA likes to play the half court game, slow things down, and kill you on defense.

Ginobili is a little scrapper and loves to draw contact and loves to annoy the opposition on defense. Q has quite a matchup with him.

I am not sure how the Marion/Duncan matchup is going to help the Suns neither. There is going to have to be alot of helpside D coming and alot of double teams for the Suns.

The Suns has struggled playing half court offense vs the Mavs, it has been shown all series. But somehow, the MVP always finds a way to get the W.

Unfortunatly, I don't believe it will happen against the Spurs.

san antonio-best defense in league
suns-best offence

defense>offence

I think the Suns are gonna win this series and prove that a run n gun team can beat the halfcourt style teams in the playoffs.

Not having Joe Johnson is really showing, the guy hasn't missed a game for Phoenix in 3 years, and has started 159 out of their last 164. Damn you Stackhouse :mad: Q looked totally lost yesterday. I don't know what was up with Marion either.

Even though the suns are already down 1-0 i think they will be able to bounce back. especially with the way steve nash has been playing. no need to get worried yet.

The Suns have been pretty consistent in the win department despite having mismatches like Marion vs Duncan all year. This will probably be the best series of the playoffs, I have a feeling the Suns win though from the matchup they shouldn't. They got no JJ, The Spurs are the best half-court team in the league, and they actually play good transition D.

The Spurs now have a 3-0 lead over the Suns. I think the Suns will avoid the sweep by winning this next game, but they will lose the one after. This series has really dissapointed me, I was expecting a much more competitive match than this.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."